obama birth certificate: eligibility and natural born still uncomfortable politics for some

should the U.S. supreme court define natural born ??

• yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Shut up, wash, until you catch up with the argument.

You just sound unaware otherwise.

Shut up, wash, until you catch up with the argument.

You just sound unaware otherwise.
perhaps you could start your own thread, try bulling people there.....

your premise is like global warming. there is no precedent, no evidence. there is no there, there....

so there.

legally of course there is no distinction for race religion etc. so it's more abstract. only natural born with a grandfather clause.

Eligibility to be president is a legal question. There is no racial requirement for eligiblity. Making any reference to race irrelevant to the question of presidential eligibility.

As a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to America, I find this disturbing. What is the problem? As a true White American, I would feel prideful to type out our distinct European heritage English language with dignity. You must realize an American patriot named David Duke, who champions to keep our founders original intent alive, does. Scott, there is nothing better than using proper American sentence structure.

What possible relevance does being a 'white american' have with any issue being discussed, stormfront?
Are you prideful of your race? Well?

Is pride in one's race the basis of presidential eligibility?

Being an White American, you damned right! Intellectual superiority is the key. Now answer my whole post presented to you.

Seriously as a White American- please shut the fuck up.

You are an embarrassment not only to our 'race', you also skew our entire racial IQ downward by 40 points.

As a true Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to America, I find this disturbing. What is the problem? As a true White American, I would feel prideful to type out our distinct European heritage English language with dignity. You must realize an American patriot named David Duke, who champions to keep our founders original intent alive, does. Scott, there is nothing better than using proper American sentence structure.

What possible relevance does being a 'white american' have with any issue being discussed, stormfront?

Being an White American, you damned right! Intellectual superiority is the key. Now answer my whole post presented to you.

I will not shut up. You are promoting censorship of the 1st Amendment just like the ISIS sympathizers attempted to do in Texas. You are un-American just like them.

I will not shut up. You are promoting censorship of the 1st Amendment just like the ISIS sympathizers attempted to do in Texas. You are un-American just like them.

You....you do realize that the 1st amendment prevents government censorship, right stormfront?

Someone telling you to shut up has nothing to do with the 1st amendment. Nor is it censorship.

look, skylar..... i admire your political passion i really do. in fact, i wish more people would engage, because it's the healthy thing to do imho...

look, skylar..... i admire your political passion i really do. in fact, i wish more people would engage, because it's the healthy thing to do imho...

I like staying informed. And I like refining what I believe. It evolves most quickly through debate...as you can find where your beliefs are weak and where they are strong. And in short order.

Plus, you get the opportunity to read English Common Law or the Elliott Debates. All 5 motherfucking volumes of them. The source documents give you a perspective on the founders and the era of the creation of the constitution that summaries and out of context quotes just can't provide.

You know it's pretty bad when even the Daily Caller is making fun of Birfers.
Even birfers make fun of the birfers.
that's true, we kid each other mercilessly !.... when we sip 250 year old pre rev brandy at our highly secretive meetings in/of the basements in boston and phildelphia, new york... virginia... etc.... sound familiar ?

someday we may even have/earn our own flag.... :)

LOL- I can see why you would object to anyone who is not a racist, anti-semite, homohobe, birther like you are.

And yeah- as a white person, I am comfortable with saying "Shut the fuck up"- I don't want anyone to associate the color of my skin with your idiocy.

I like staying informed. And I like refining what I believe. It evolves most quickly through debate...as you can find where your beliefs are weak and where they are strong. And in short order.

Plus, you get the opportunity to read English Common Law or the Elliott Debates. All 5 motherfucking volumes of them. The source documents give you a perspective on the founders and the era of the creation of the constitution that summaries and out of context quotes just can't provide.

plus you are wicked smart. as i said, i wish more folks would engage in the discussion, because washington does effect everyone's day to day lives. whether it's sitting in traffic, or using the internet to plan for a vacation.

i wish not so many conservatives had stayed home for the last election, the the truth is, they did

. the obama's got their shot. it's not all bad, they have done some good things, being president doesn't always have to be "all or nothing". the country is bigger than any one branch of our semi illustrious government.

Forum List

Back