Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

Nothing is going to happen. It's nothing but a horse and pony show put on for Liberals and Conservatives. These clowns like putting on a big show for us.

BTW here's a great video that everyone should watch. Here's some cold hard facts on how violent we are as a nation...some will be surprised :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I agree with you on the "Nothing is going to happen" attitude.. We've all sat back while this President has usurped the US Constitution consistently.

I don't know if I agree with you on the "Nothing is going to happen" attitude.. We've all sat back while this President has usurped the US Constitution consistently.
I'm not worried at all, it's all show........watch and see.

I hope you're right.. Obamacare wasn't show and now we have a federally mandated fine.. totally unconstitutional.

Where are all the liberals who made fun of, mocked, and called conservatives crazy for suggesting this was going to happen?? WHERE ARE THEY?

lock-n-load.jpg

Hmmm...

What sort of things could a President do about guns, in concordance with advice from the Attorney General, that would be within his constitutional powers?

Remember when Bush consulted with the DOJ about the war on terror? The next thing you knew we had waterboarding, wireless wiretaps, extraordinary renditions, an overseas prison network, and all kinds of goodies! All with the DOJ's stamp of constitutional approval.

Did you all exclaim over his unconstitutional dictatorial behavior, I wonder...

So...what sort of things could a President do about guns that would be within his constitutional powers?

This topic has gone strangely silent.

Going to lunch. I hope you guys can come up with enough courage to articulate your paranoid fantasies and go on record with them. I'll be back.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ooa98FHuaU0

Nothing is going to happen. It's nothing but a horse and pony show put on for Liberals and Conservatives. These clowns like putting on a big show for us.

BTW here's a great video that everyone should watch. Here's some cold hard facts on how violent we are as a nation...some will be surprised :)

"Pockets in large Metro areas." You know who is is pointing at. Not hard to figure out. So I'm not really surprised having grown up in one of those areas.

Last edited:

The NRA and their supporters have had it all their own way for so long its about time somebody stood up for the "silent majority" who are fed up watching American society being ripped apart by guns.

Its time somebody "bullied" the bullies!

Last edited:

The NRA and their supporters have had it all their own way for so long its about time somebody stood up for the "silent majority" who are fed up watching American society being ripped apart by guns.

Its time somebody "bullied" the bullies!

Americans who exercise their Consitutional right to own weapons are now bullies??

Forum List

Back