Obama Bin Missin

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
What's up with that?

The Democrat Messiah has only been spotted in dive bars and social events

I don't get it. You would think Obama would be out railing against public enemy number one. Standing side by side with Maxine Waters calling for the "folks" to get up in the face of Republicans. Touring around with Booker and Holder getting the "folks" all riled up towards the devil incarnate. I'm mean even Hillarious and Biden are out telling everyone to be uncivil and claiming the Republicans are going to put y'all back in chains.

I think Obama's running for the hills. He should have been out campaigning all over the place even if he wasn't railing about Trump. Just firing up the base if nothing else. We're down to a couple weeks before the midterms and his potential impact is fading by the day.

I think someone in the FBI or DOJ is going to roll over and Obama knows it.

Funny. Haven't you seen any of Obama's election ads? He's been busy.
Yup, he's been REAL Busy!!!!....All that bribe money in un-numbered Muslim bank accounts, and they have a funny way of having him give his password....

5f8e0ea79e79909875744683aa0a73fa0b00d8d739d54ded6fe20250ce0e8129.gif

What's up with that?

I don't get it. You would think Obama would be out railing against public enemy number one. Standing side by side with Maxine Waters calling for the "folks" to get up in the face of Republicans. Touring around with Booker and Holder getting the "folks" all riled up towards the devil incarnate. I'm mean even Hillarious and Biden are out telling everyone to be uncivil and claiming the Republicans are going to put y'all back in chains.

I think Obama's running for the hills. He should have been out campaigning all over the place even if he wasn't railing about Trump. Just firing up the base if nothing else. We're down to a couple weeks before the midterms and his potential impact is fading by the day.

ha, your sig on snowflakes made me thing about the folks offended by boys kneeling to the anthem.

Guess they want big government to come and force people to salute, worship the flag or something.

What's up with that?

He has been convincing countries abroad just to wait Trump out.
Obama has moved on the world stage. He was promised the leadership of the NWO depending on how well he could strangle the United States into UN compliance. His Deep State isn't as invisible as he would hope, but it has it's effect. He turned Kavanagh into a drunken serial rapist. Happily, this administration isn't taking him lying down.

Every step the scum takes.....he will be followed....he has a bullseye in his back! traitors have to pay

And the Hussein traitor knows it by now.

“Any day now” the DNC will launch Operation Smear, this campaign will be sure to entertain.
The freak show will feature the Kenyan with the oversized hearing devices, the Parkland wackos, the Mueller Mob, Russia, Stormy and the other filthy Liberal whore, Christine Blasey Ford, the DACA ‘kids’, and other illegal wetbacks, Hollyweird LefTards and many more from the Hate America, “RESIST” movement....Grab your popcorn, this shit is going to be entertaining as all hell.

Yes I also expect there will be a blitzkreig of bullshit from our favorite Democrat drama queens. It will be basically if you don't vote Democrat you are voting for the end of the world or maybe something even more dramatic.

Forum List

Back