Obama, Bill Clinton Electrify Virginia Crowd Ahead Of Presidential Election

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
r-OBAMA-BILL-CLINTON-large570.jpg

By JULIE PACE

BRISTOW, Va. — With the White House race in its final days, President Barack Obama and Bill Clinton hit the campaign trail together Saturday night.

Clinton, his voice hoarse from a flurry of campaign events, said he had given "my voice in the service of my president." The former president vouched for Obama's economic agenda, saying he had done a good job with a bad hand.

The joint rally drew more than 24,000 people to an outdoor arena on a chilly November night.

More: Obama, Bill Clinton Electrify Virginia Crowd Ahead Of Presidential Election

Clinton won 2 terms. Obama won one..and is running against the guy who got beat by the guy..he beat.

Is there a new definition of "loser"?

Clinton won 2 terms. Obama won one..and is running against the guy who got beat by the guy..he beat.

Is there a new definition of "loser"?

winning something doesn't always make you a winner..Isn't that what you all tell us about Bush Jr.

again, Clinton and Obama............two losers

Wonder what Hillary is getting out of this Clinton/Obama "Unity" in Virgina?

By JULIE PACE

BRISTOW, Va. — With the White House race in its final days, President Barack Obama and Bill Clinton hit the campaign trail together Saturday night.

Clinton, his voice hoarse from a flurry of campaign events, said he had given "my voice in the service of my president." The former president vouched for Obama's economic agenda, saying he had done a good job with a bad hand.

The joint rally drew more than 24,000 people to an outdoor arena on a chilly November night.

More: Obama, Bill Clinton Electrify Virginia Crowd Ahead Of Presidential Election

It took Clinton AND Obama combined to draw 24,000.

Romney drew 30,000 on Friday without the help of a former intern abuser, I mean, President.

If Bill Clinton were the candidate, this might mean something. Unfortunately...Barack Obama (to paraphrase Lloyd Bentsen) is no Bill Clinton!

If you REALLY want another four years just like the last four years then vote for Barry. Understand however, that when you do...you're voting for someone who has no plan to fix the economy or unemployment...someone who's foreign policy is rapidly collapsing...and someone who has absolutely ZERO aptitude for forging compromise with the other side.

By JULIE PACE

Romney drew 30,000 on Friday without the help of a former intern abuser, I mean, President.

And Romney drew yet another huge crowd in PA tonight...

Daily Kos: Romney's PA crowd tonight draws 20-30K

According to Fox News, the Secret Service let 20,000 people through the gates into tonight’s Romney rally in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Some twitter reports put the crowd at between 25,000 and 30,000. A picture of the crowd can be seen in the link below.
9836159e26dc11e28ed022000a1fbc58_7.jpg

You just know it's bad for Obama when the Daily KOS says Romney s drawing huge crowds in a blue state this close to the election :rofl:

I'd like to know when Bill Clinton EVER took his hand out of the cookie jar? When he got caught he just denied that it was HIS hand that was on the end of HIS arm.

And Romney drew yet another huge crowd in PA tonight...

Daily Kos: Romney's PA crowd tonight draws 20-30K

According to Fox News, the Secret Service let 20,000 people through the gates into tonight’s Romney rally in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Some twitter reports put the crowd at between 25,000 and 30,000. A picture of the crowd can be seen in the link below.
9836159e26dc11e28ed022000a1fbc58_7.jpg

You just know it's bad for Obama when the Daily KOS says Romney s drawing huge crowds in a blue state this close to the election :rofl:

Why would that be bad?? Sara Palin also drew huge crowds but they sure didn't vote for her and McCain. And President Obama and Bill Clinton drew a crowd of 24,000 last night in Virginia.

So I don't think we can predict anything by the crowd size at rallies. In any case, President Obama is up by 6 in PA.

New Topics

Forum List

Back