Obama, Biden, Presidential Victory, initiates Gun Store Sales records.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
The recent election of Barack Obama , and Joe Biden, two of the biggest anti
Gun owner rights Politicians in America today, has caused a huge increase in
Gun Store sales, over the past three months according to ABC News. Many Americans Gun owners feel that he plans to ban certain Assault rifles, and Gun
clips.

ABC News, Nightline, reported that Gun Store owners were selling out of two main assault rifles, AK47's and AR15's. These two Asssault rifles were becoming very hard to keep in many Gun Store inventory, and were being sold out ,accross the nation.

Last edited:
Gun Store sales, over the past three months according to ABC News. Many Americans Gun owners feel that he plans to ban certain Assault rifles, and Gun
clips.

ABC News, Nightline, reported that Gun Store owners were selling out of two main assault rifles, AK47's and AR15's. These two Asssault rifles were becoming very hard to keep in many Gun Store inventory, and were being sold out ,accross the nation.

Well it seems they are helping out one segment of the economy. :eusa_whistle:

clips.

How would Obama go about making these rifles illegal, given the recent Supreme Court ruling?

Same way Clinton did in the 90's.

But the monumental Supreme Court ruling this year said that the second amendment applied to all citizens.

so, how will he take away our guns? or prevent us from buying them?

But the monumental Supreme Court ruling this year said that the second amendment applied to all citizens.

so, how will he take away our guns? or prevent us from buying them?

Surely you can do better?

He can make it a HUGE pain in the ass for all concerned to obtain the weapons. Excessive waiting periods, restrictions and taxes will do it nicely.

I went a bought myself a S&W Model 629 yesterday. Fuck with me and I will put a hole in you you'll be able to drive your hybrid through.:badgrin:

LOL! I have owned guns nearly the whole of my life. My first gun, a 32-40 Marlin, was mine while Eisenhower was President. I do not think Obama will affect my ability to own a gun any more than Eisenhower did.

Surely you can do better?

He can make it a HUGE pain in the ass for all concerned to obtain the weapons. Excessive waiting periods, restrictions and taxes will do it nicely.

I went a bought myself a S&W Model 629 yesterday. Fuck with me and I will put a hole in you you'll be able to drive your hybrid through.:badgrin:

hybrid, nice touch.

Killing people is fun!

If we kill enough people, we won't have to worry about Social Security.

I highly doubt obama will change the 2nd amendment.. and if he does he will lose all credibilty and wont be re-elected, simple as that.

I highly doubt obama will change the 2nd amendment.. and if he does he will lose all credibilty and wont be re-elected, simple as that.

Americans love to kill things.

It's what makes this country great.

Killing people is fun!

Chicago is the murder capital of the country, it has about the strongest gun control laws in the country.

Chicago is the murder capital of the country, it has about the strongest gun control laws in the country.

Nevada has more gun deaths than any state, and it has the loosest gun laws.

It is the state laws that matter, not the city laws.

Nevada has more gun deaths than any state, and it has the loosest gun laws.

It is the state laws that matter, not the city laws.

Go ahead. Make guns illegal. That way, only the criminals will have them. It will make for a safer environment.

Killing people is fun!

Americans love to kill things.

It's what makes this country great.

Take that tinfoil hat off much?

Aren't YOU the whiner that's always quick to jump on some real or imagined rightwing fearmongering? Odd that, considering just about everything you post uses fear as a motivator.

Take that tinfoil hat off much?

Aren't YOU the whiner that's always quick to jump on some real or imagined rightwing fearmongering? Odd that, considering just about everything you post uses fear as a motivator.

Fear of what?

Fear of people with guns?

Why should we be afraid of people with guns?

And that guy who killed those little children in the Amish school shooting last year bought his guns from Virginia where there are basically no laws.

And that guy who killed those little children in the Amish school shooting last year bought his guns from Virginia where there are basically no laws.

Someone who is willing to commit murder is going to abide by gun laws?

Forum List

Back