Obama better not do this!

Do we have something to hide?

You mean like our college thesis? Law Writings? Transcripts from college and grad school?

Did the thesis involve torture or human rights violations?

Red Herring don'tya think?

Since nobody has been allowed to see them or even find them, we don't know whether such are red herrings. They are excellent examples of things that are apparently something to hide though. If they were not a hot potato, I would imagine they would have been made available and put questions to rest. Sort of like the damned long form birth certificate. If there wasn't something more embarrassing in it than the speculation about it, it would have been produced by now.

Whatever the public is not allowed to see will always raise questions, peak curiosity, and generate conspiracy theories.

You mean like our college thesis? Law Writings? Transcripts from college and grad school?

Since nobody has been allowed to see them or even find them, we don't know whether such are red herrings. They are excellent examples of things that are apparently something to hide though. If they were not a hot potato, I would imagine they would have been made available and put questions to rest. Sort of like the damned long form birth certificate. If there wasn't something more embarrassing in it than the speculation about it, it would have been produced by now.

Whatever the public is not allowed to see will always raise questions, peak curiosity, and generate conspiracy theories.

Are you suggesting that the professor's college thesis and papers are hidden from the public?

Not do it?

This is exactly what Barry and the one world gov crowd have always wanted.

Of course he's going to do it.

Probaly has AF 1 all gassed up for a new appology tour to follow.

Are you suggesting that the professor's college thesis and papers are hidden from the public?

Well I haven't seen anybody comment on them. But I am getting older and no doubt absent minded at times. Did I miss that?

Why don't you explain to us what communism is? You obviously have a different meaning for it.

proletarian collectivism or an attempt to turn the middle-class into a tribe.

Into a tribe? Well you have Russia's version, now give me the real meaning of communism.

I've always believed that people will defend what they hold precious to them much like a parent defends a child and I wonder why any anti-communist rant gets attacked by the 'liberals'.

Well I haven't seen anybody comment on them. But I am getting older and no doubt absent minded at times. Did I miss that?

I would like to see some of his college papers about what he thought. Its strange that no one has said anything about them because I remember a Clinton aide once got fired when the found a term paper about racism.

Forum List

Back