Obama..Best President Ever

teleprompter.jpg

ah Lump, but at least he doesn't have to have his daily briefings delivered in coloring book form like good ole "w" needed

ah Lump, but at least he doesn't have to have his daily briefings delivered in coloring book form like good ole "w" needed

:lol:....Maybe he does.. we're getting allot of meetings, seminars, task forces but no good decisions so far.. it there hope...:eusa_eh:

:lol::lol::lol: The only thing that Obama does great--is give a perfectly pronounced speech read from a teleprompter that someone else inputs. Along with that give him staged lighting-greek columns-rehearsed performances--& you have the best "actor" POTUS ever.

Since he's already won the pulitzer peace prize--maybe Hollywood will give him an "academy award". He certainly deserves it---:lol::lol:

This man is no President. He's nothing more than an empty suit.

Last edited:
you may be right Oreo, but then again even with that much, it still puts him head and shoulders above the blowhard cowboy

you may be right Oreo, but then again even with that much, it still puts him head and shoulders above the blowhard cowboy

Potter..do you get separation anxiety when Obama leaves the country like this?

no, to be truthful, I don't like some of the stuff he doing, but then again I'm waiting for W to die so I can go piss on his grave if I live long enough! I know the line will be very long

Let me just say it one way. At least we had a studdering cowboy--who hated to give speeches, hated the media--but kept this country safe for 7-1/2 years after 9/11.

Today--we have the guy you voted for who stated 1000 times or more that "we took our eye off of the ball & now is under the heat from his own chosen generals--who looks to be "fumbeling" the ball right now---:lol:

I will take a POTUS any day--that has the GUTS to go against public opinion & polling data-(& who basically sacrificed his Presidential popularity to keep this county safe). One who studders--who can slaughter any word in the English language against the empty suit you have put in the White House.

Again--Obama deserves an academy award for being the best POTUS who "acted" like a President--but really isn't.

Last edited:

So far he's had the best beer bash on the White House lawn! I would have loved to have seen Hillary dancing topless for the boys while they tucked those dollar bills into her whitie tighties!:lol:

Other than this, I can't really think of anything Obama has done except make a lot of noise and piss a lot of people off.

:lol:....Maybe he does.. we're getting allot of meetings, seminars, task forces but no good decisions so far.. it there hope...:eusa_eh:

No, he just needs them handed to him several times before he gets them.

It's so nice when he leaves the country on his suck-holing tours. I feel so gratified by finding out what else America did SO wrong in the past.

So far he's had the best beer bash on the White House lawn! I would have loved to have seen Hillary dancing topless for the boys while they tucked those dollar bills into her whitie tighties!:lol:

Other than this, I can't really think of anything Obama has done except make a lot of noise and piss a lot of people off.

You would have.....:disbelief:

No, he just needs them handed to him several times before he gets them.

It's so nice when he leaves the country on his suck-holing tours. I feel so gratified by finding out what else America did SO wrong in the past.

Well......when you have George Bush as your predecessor.

You Got a lot a splain'n to

Well......when you have George Bush as your predecessor.

You Got a lot a splain'n to

Then you go back to Georgies predecessor....:lol:... hum--dinger

The economy boomed under Bill Clinton. Low inflation, booming housing and stock markets, ballanced budget.......low unemployment

No major international conflicts. Good relations with the world community

In spite of the right wingnut blowhards still pouting because "We the People" no longer accept their platform, President Obama is already shaping up to be a top 10 President. Yes, even ahead of Ronald Reagan

1. Obama is following undoubtedly the worst president in 100 years
2. He entered office with the worst recession in 70 years and has managed to pull the country out of it
3. He will be the first president to pass healthcare
4. He is the first black president
5. He is fighting two wars which his predecessor started. By the end of his term, he will have us out.
6. He has potential international breakthroughs with N Korea and Cuba

Like it or not, he will be considered the best president since FDR

Glad to see the right wing conservatives republicans and assorted libertarians are starting to realize Obama is the best choice in many many years. Notice how he has considered our policies in Afghanistan as an example. Slow and deliberate thinking and now goals rather than the idiocy of Rumsfeld, Cheney and their boy puppet W.

"Beware the leader who bangs the drum of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor. For patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and patriotism, will offer up all of their rights to the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. " Julius Caesar

In spite of the right wingnut blowhards still pouting because "We the People" no longer accept their platform, President Obama is already shaping up to be a top 10 President. Yes, even ahead of Ronald Reagan

1. Obama is following undoubtedly the worst president in 100 years
2. He entered office with the worst recession in 70 years and has managed to pull the country out of it
3. He will be the first president to pass healthcare
4. He is the first black president
5. He is fighting two wars which his predecessor started. By the end of his term, he will have us out.
6. He has potential international breakthroughs with N Korea and Cuba

Like it or not, he will be considered the best president since FDR

1. Don't really disagree with that.
2. He hasn't pulled the country out of recession. There are signs of improvement in some areas, but continuing problems in others.
3. True, possibly. But don't we have to wait to see how it works / what it costs before saying he's a genius?
4. Being black doesn't make him a good POTUS, or a bad one.
5. Getting out isn't the problem. Getting out and leaving a stable country behind is the problem.
6. Potential? That doesn't make you great. It just wins you a nobel prize.

If 1 out of 6 makes him the best since FDR, doesn't that rather devalue FDR's legacy? Why not wait until the end of his first term and then see what he's achieved before saying how he will be remembered? Seems reasonable.

Forum List

Back