Obama benefitted from grandparents Farm subsidies

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Well--while everyone is all over Michelle Bachmann--because her IN-LAWS received FARM subsidies--they have seemed to forgotten who raised Barack Obama. His grandparents--who low and behold--owned a farm in Kansas- in which they would have received FARM SUBSIDIES.

Of course they sold the farm in Kansas and became so wealthy--that they moved to Hawaii and were able to keep Barack Obama in Prep schools all of his life.

Now we know that the Obama media networks in this country would never investigate this--but we also know that EVERY farm receives taxpayer funded subsidies--including Barack Obama's grandparents.

So here we are comparing the direct benefit that Barack Obama received through Farm Subsidies--and wealthy farming grandparents--to Michelle Bachmann who was raised by a single mother--with no farming family--until she married her husband--who's parents happened to be farmers.

Amazing--isn't it--if you look a little beyond your nose.
You need a link.

$media bias.gif

Well--while everyone is all over Michelle Bachmann--because her IN-LAWS received FARM subsidies--they have seemed to forgotten who raised Barack Obama. His grandparents--who low and behold--owned a farm in Kansas- in which they would have received FARM SUBSIDIES.

Of course they sold the farm in Kansas and became so wealthy--that they moved to Hawaii and were able to keep Barack Obama in Prep schools all of his life.

Now we know that the Obama media networks in this country would never investigate this--but we also know that EVERY farm receives taxpayer funded subsidies--including Barack Obama's grandparents.

So here we are comparing the direct benefit that Barack Obama received through Farm Subsidies--and wealthy farming grandparents--to Michelle Bachmann who was raised by a single mother--with no farming family--until she married her husband--who's parents happened to be farmers.

View attachment 13880

Yeah, yeah and if you believe that.. :lol:

Bachman is learning that her previous words regarding Obama have consequences. Now that she's running, she has to face her own crazy comments that everyone ignored when she was just a teaparty rep.

Good luck, Michelle. I was starting to like her until the press reminded me (on tape) of her crazy mindset.

View attachment 13880

The partisan hacks must be running out of mud to sling, but I guess the barrel has more bottom than usual. I wonder how long it will be before wingnuts from both sides get back to whose relatives did what in the 1700s! :lol:

And?

How does this make Obama, unlike Bachmann, inconsistent on this issue?

And?

It's kinda telling that you added .."inconsistent on this issue?"

...with regards to Obama.....:lol:

I heard his grandparents used Medicare at some point, too. That makes his vote for the Ryan plan pretty hard to expl--oh, wait. Nevermind.

And?

It doesn't.

President Obama never complained incessently about government "pork", before directly receiving it.

View attachment 13880

Im not a farmer, but isn't there a difference in a farm subsidy and selling one's farm for a profit [which I believe is still legal in this country]...?

Ag subsidies are not all the same. Some highlighted on a national news story showed non-tenant farmers recieving subsidies for not farming.

Last edited:
I kinda wish Oreo would have provided a link.. I just can't find one.. dang it..

I trust Oreo but it's difficult to be all in...

And?

It doesn't.

President Obama never complained incessently about government "pork", before directly receiving it.

Only, she didn't 'directly receive it'. That is just left wing propaganda.... just like this pathetic attempt to use her foster children as a stick to beat her too... because she accepted government money to help raise those kids. That is the level to which people will sink in order to score political points in this race.

I'm kind of hoping that some of us can remain above this kind of behavior. That remains to be seen.

And?

It doesn't.

Only, she didn't 'directly receive it'. That is just left wing propaganda.... just like this pathetic attempt to use her foster children as a stick to beat her too... because she accepted government money to help raise those kids. That is the level to which people will sink in order to score political points in this race.

I'm kind of hoping that some of us can remain above this kind of behavior. That remains to be seen.

Yup.. picking on her and her family for taking on the responsibility of foster children has to be the lowest form of desperation and ignorance so far...

Forum List

Back