Obama believes women should be admitted to Augusta

Obama believes women should be admitted to Augusta | General Headlines | Comcast

White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters Thursday that Obama's "personal opinion is that women should be admitted" to the golf club. Carney said it was "up to the club to decide" but Obama told him he personally thinks women should be welcome.

"We're kind of long past the time when women should be excluded from anything," Carney said.

Surpreme ruler has spoken again, anything to get a vote..... :eusa_shifty:

Aususta doesn't give a flying fuck what Obama believes.

Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I think it is time for Augusta to join the 20th (I know we are in the 21st) century too.

It is time to get with the program... what's the matter guys? Afraid of the ladies showing you up? :D

Immie

At golf? Ever see the difference between the men's tees and the women's tees at a golf course?

I think it is time for Augusta to join the 20th (I know we are in the 21st) century too.

It is time to get with the program... what's the matter guys? Afraid of the ladies showing you up? :D

Immie

At golf? Ever see the difference between the men's tees and the women's tees at a golf course?

Apparently not, apparently they've also never seen Michelle Wie get her ass kicked any time she ever tried to play with the men, and not just by the top players, she got skull fricked every week. Never even made a cut. It was so bad that she finally stopped trying.

So who gives a shit, it's the members club and if they want to run it that way so be it. Dam, he sure has time to meddle in everyone else's affairs, how about focusing on the economy stupid, lets see your budget!

His budget is a blank check.....:clap2:

That's the way the pubs presented it for a vote. That's why the House voted against it. Very snarky trick on the part of the pubs but its the only way they can win.

Why?

Because rw's are too dumb to find out why his budget was voted down by the entire house.

As for the op, I should hope he would be against discrimination.

Aren't you all?

Immie

As a matter of fact, yes, when you have a handicap like mine, i.e. off the charts, you only wish you could step up to the ladies tees and tee off from there without getting laughed at!

Immie

So who gives a shit, it's the members club and if they want to run it that way so be it. Dam, he sure has time to meddle in everyone else's affairs, how about focusing on the economy stupid, lets see your budget!

That's the way the pubs presented it for a vote. That's why the House voted against it. Very snarky trick on the part of the pubs but its the only way they can win.

Why?

Because rw's are too dumb to find out why his budget was voted down by the entire house.

Aren't you all?

so you also believe the NAACP should be forced to allow white people in?

Why?

Aren't you all?

like this?
OpheliaAverrit_Shade.jpg

For those keeping score at home, that's board member Ophelia Averitt.

Why?

Aren't you all?

You ever see a pic of the leader of the NAACP? The guy looks whiter than me.

Immie

As a matter of fact, yes, when you have a handicap like mine, i.e. off the charts, you only wish you could step up to the ladies tees and tee off from there without getting laughed at!

Immie

I bet your handicap is better than mine, I don't even play.

Immie

Why do women need to be members of this club? Women play over a thousand rounds a year at Augusta National. It's more bullshit showboating on the women's lib side and from the first gay President trying to appear that he gives a shit about women. The best tournament of the year, every year, is being played there this week and that brings out all of the assholes that want their face on TV.

For the one symbolic female member, many things at the club would need to change. A women's locker room would need to be added to a clubhouse that has been there since 1934 virtually unchanged. Women's tees would have to be added to each hole, often 100 yards in front of the Tournament tees....... destroys the look of the hole.

I want to play on the LPGA, it's not fair that women won't allow me to compete with them in their tournaments.

Who cares I find golf highly boring hockey is the real sport.

Interesting, I find a gang of nonthinking neanderthals pushing a little puck around a standard, indoor, static slab of ice and slapping said puck at a net while wishing upon a star that it might go in is pretty fucking boring. That pretty much goes for every team bullshit "sport".......boring.

Obama believes women should be admitted to Augusta | General Headlines | Comcast

White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters Thursday that Obama's "personal opinion is that women should be admitted" to the golf club. Carney said it was "up to the club to decide" but Obama told him he personally thinks women should be welcome.

"We're kind of long past the time when women should be excluded from anything," Carney said.

Surpreme ruler has spoken again, anything to get a vote..... :eusa_shifty:

It amazes me that they still aren't.

Forum List

Back