Obama Begins Double Standard Campaign

Hold on a second ... wasn't Obama supposed to be The Great Uniter?

That was his plan. But then the GOP showed their true colors early on while planning Obama's Waterloo. Or have you forgotten already?
C'mon VaYank ... you don't honestly believe the GOP is responsible for Obama turning out to be a divisive President ... do you? Think back to the 'typical white person' comment and his stupid comments regarding Professor Gates.

No I don't. But, I also don't see Obama as the divider that you do. Fair enough?

That was his plan. But then the GOP showed their true colors early on while planning Obama's Waterloo. Or have you forgotten already?
C'mon VaYank ... you don't honestly believe the GOP is responsible for Obama turning out to be a divisive President ... do you? Think back to the 'typical white person' comment and his stupid comments regarding Professor Gates.

No I don't. But, I also don't see Obama as the divider that you do. Fair enough?
Fair enough.

These threads concerning Obama clearly demonstrate how he has widened whatever was left of any unity in this country, it was already not that good,but now it's worse and accelerating. TY, BHO & Company.

And BTW, the 'other guys' had lots of problems also, ie: Bush etc, but this 'guy', OBAMA, should have LEARNED SOMETHING from the past presidential 'God's' who had some'great visions' for America. Yes, this is the 'America of CHANGE', that's for damn sure.

Forum List

Back