Obama Becoming A Joke...

I will so glad when the Obama is GONE. I am sick and tired of all his little tantrums when he doesn't GET HIS WAY. what a loser

Here's a wonderful NON-BIASED article from CNN.

SNIP:
Obama blasts Cantor for denying vote on jobs bill
By: CNN Wire Staff

(CNN) - President Barack Obama is set to blast a top congressional Republican Tuesday for announcing that the GOP-controlled House of Representatives will not bring the administration's $447 billion jobs bill to a vote, calling the decision another setback for an already shaky economy.

Obama strongly criticizes House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Virginia, in excerpts of a speech scheduled to be delivered in Texas. The excerpts were released early by the White House.

all the rest of the crap here..
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/04/obama-blasts-cantor-for-denying-vote-on-jobs-bill/

Last edited:
I think you have not been paying attention.

I think he doesnt need to say why the reasons are bad becuase the GOP has been saying iot over and over and over again.

I mean...where have you been?

You saying it is not the same as Cantor saying it. Cantor is being a coward. The moment he comes out and says "We don't have the money" is the moment someone points out the U.S. can borrow at historically low interest rates. The moment he says "The Stimulus didn't work" is the moment Economists point out that it did work. The moment he says "We can't raise taxes" is the moment it's pointed out to him the record levels of cash businesses are sitting on and the record level of increase in income the top 5% have gotten over the past few years.

Face it, you're boy is blocking Obama's plan simply because it's Obama's plan.

1. [Democrat] President Obama will blame House Republican leader Eric Cantor for blocking his jobs package when he speaks later today in Mesquite, Texas
Obama to blast Cantor for blocking jobs bill

2.President Barack Obama has traveled the country to rally support for his jobs legislation and prodding Congress to take up the bill immediately.

Senate Minority [Republican] Leader Mitch McConnell’s response? Sure.

Read more: Mitch McConnell: Let's just vote on Obama jobs bill - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

3. [Democrat Leader ]Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it.
Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

So...how long before President Obama's pic appears in the dictionary definition of incompetent?

in·com·pe·tent/inˈkämpətənt/Noun: An incompetent person.
Adjective: Not having the necessary skills to do something successfully. More »
Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

you didnt even read the Reid link huh?
but Reid used a procedural tactic to block the bill from coming to the floor. He called the Republican's insistence on a vote a "publicity stunt."
Reid says he plans to vote on the measure by the end of this month

context matters hack

Obama wants action on this bill now... supposedly... yet Reid, a fellow Democrat, blocks action until later this month... and this is somehow the Republicans fault?

Are you liberal weenies high?

1. [Democrat] President Obama will blame House Republican leader Eric Cantor for blocking his jobs package when he speaks later today in Mesquite, Texas

2.President Barack Obama has traveled the country to rally support for his jobs legislation and prodding Congress to take up the bill immediately.

Read more: Mitch McConnell: Let's just vote on Obama jobs bill - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

3. [Democrat Leader ]Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it.
Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

So...how long before President Obama's pic appears in the dictionary definition of incompetent?

Have you not watched NBC News or read the NY Times lately?

Obama is doing the best he can despite the resistance of the GOP.

Sadly, most dont know the truth. Look at the Cantor thread. Most arent even aware that Reid cant muster up enough in his own party for the bill to be voted on.
But it is Cantors fault.

And the people believe it.

Obama plays his supporters as the fools. I wonder what it is like to continually defend a man that sees you as a fool.

"And the people believe it."

I don't believe that that is the case: look at the polls.

He is down in every constituent group.

The only ones that believe him are the ones who have sworn
C'est pour loiauté maintenir (To maintain loyalty)...

...like the brain surgeon under your post.

But if you look at the polls of who Americans blame for the troubles in Congress ... it's the Republicans! Why? Because the media is continuously blaming them. Never blaming the Democrats. "And the people believe it."

1. "Cantor hasn't said jack. He just said he doesn't like Obama's plan. Period. He hasn't said why,..."

Really?

Really hasn't said why he opposed the 'Jobs Bill'?

Not even a hint?

Sit down with that book mentioned in the OP, a dictionary, and puzzle out what information the following imparts.

Washington (CNN) - House Majority Leader Eric Cantor continued to reach out to work with President Obama on his jobs bill Monday, but emphasized that Republicans are focused on items they support in the plan like the tax breaks and will oppose the administration's request for new federal spending for infrastructure projects.

"Anything that is akin to the stimulus bill is not going to be acceptable to the American people," House Majority Leader Eric Cantor said.

In addition to throwing cold water on more federal spending to rebuild schools and roads, Republicans pushed back at the president's proposal to limit tax deductions on high end wage earners and close several tax loopholes as the way to pay for his $447 billion jobs package.

"I sure hope that the president is not suggesting that we pay for his proposals with a massive tax increase...

Cantor says no to jobs bill spending – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

2. Just a suggestion: try to actually know something about the subject about which you choose to post....
...just sayin'

3. Based on your posts, your choice of avi leads one to believe that you have been denied the gift of irony.

Apparently I need to be clearer.

Why does Cantor "oppose the administration's request for new federal spending for infrastructure projects" ?

Why does Cantor feel "Anything that is akin to the stimulus bill is not going to be acceptable to the American people" ?

Why does Cantor not want the President to "pay for his proposals with a massive tax increase" ?

This is why I say Cantor is a douche. He gets up and makes a speech and says "Here's the reasons we need to say no" but then never says how those reasons are bad. He never justifies his position. He never tells you the "why" behind what he's doing.

Reid hasn't allowed a vote yet either, true, but he has said why. He has backed up his opinion and his stance. AND he is planning a vote in a few weeks!

So why is Cantor being a cowardly douche bag?

Excellent. Excellent.
Admitting that you were wrong is the beginning of wisdom.

And, speaking of clarification...this post is not being more clear.
No, it is admitting that Cantor did, in fact, specify what he objected to.

"Why does Cantor....etc., etc." is very different from "Cantor hasn't said jack. He just said he doesn't like Obama's plan. Period. He hasn't said why,..."

Don't you agree?

Or is English a second language for you...
...not really literate...
...have a serious drug problem...
and of the above?

Let's call your "Why does...." as 1, 2, and 3.

1. The first stimulus hardly worked, produced the embarrassing picture of Obama admitting that he was wrong about 'shovel ready jobs,' and burdened future generations with more debt that all the other Presidents before him.
Good reason?

2. Because, unlike you, Americans realize what a fraud the Stimulus, and Keynesian economics in general, is.

3. Because only a fool would find it efficacious to raise taxes during a recession, or promise same if one were trying to encourage folks to hire more, spend more. BTW, Obama said that in August, 2009.

Now, don't you feel smarter?

And, a hint...use better language about folks with whom you don't agree. Makes you look better.

Have you not watched NBC News or read the NY Times lately?

Obama is doing the best he can despite the resistance of the GOP.

Sadly, most dont know the truth. Look at the Cantor thread. Most arent even aware that Reid cant muster up enough in his own party for the bill to be voted on.
But it is Cantors fault.

And the people believe it.

Obama plays his supporters as the fools. I wonder what it is like to continually defend a man that sees you as a fool.

"And the people believe it."

I don't believe that that is the case: look at the polls.

He is down in every constituent group.

The only ones that believe him are the ones who have sworn
C'est pour loiauté maintenir (To maintain loyalty)...

...like the brain surgeon under your post.

But if you look at the polls of who Americans blame for the troubles in Congress ... it's the Republicans! Why? Because the media is continuously blaming them. Never blaming the Democrats. "And the people believe it."

You are correct.

Yet, when voting in 2012, the top line will not have "Congress" across from "Obama."

Let's call your "Why does...." as 1, 2, and 3.

1. The first stimulus hardly worked, produced the embarrassing picture of Obama admitting that he was wrong about 'shovel ready jobs,' and burdened future generations with more debt that all the other Presidents before him.
Good reason?

2. Because, unlike you, Americans realize what a fraud the Stimulus, and Keynesian economics in general, is.

3. Because only a fool would find it efficacious to raise taxes during a recession, or promise same if one were trying to encourage folks to hire more, spend more. BTW, Obama said that in August, 2009.

Now, don't you feel smarter?

And, a hint...use better language about folks with whom you don't agree. Makes you look better.

1) It sounds like you are trying to say that Obama added more debt than all other Presidents before him. If that's what you're trying to say, you are utterly, 100% wrong. Plus, you didn't bother to discuss the fact that we can afford to borrow more since interest rates are so low. Cute try though.

2) Another lie. At least you're consistent. Or, wait, do you think you have a link backing this up? If so, would love to see it. I won't hold my breath though.

3) In August 2009 we were still in a Recession. We aren't today and haven't been for a while. Low job growth =/= recession. Therefore, we should be able to raise taxes, right? Or do you have some other un-related comment to make?

As for my language, I use the language I deem appropriate. If someone is acting like a racist, I call them a racist. If someone is acting like an idiot, I call them an idiot. If someone is acting like a douche bag, I call him a douche bag.

Last edited:

I think he doesnt need to say why the reasons are bad becuase the GOP has been saying iot over and over and over again.

You saying it is not the same as Cantor saying it. Cantor is being a coward. The moment he comes out and says "We don't have the money" is the moment someone points out the U.S. can borrow at historically low interest rates. The moment he says "The Stimulus didn't work" is the moment Economists point out that it did work. The moment he says "We can't raise taxes" is the moment it's pointed out to him the record levels of cash businesses are sitting on and the record level of increase in income the top 5% have gotten over the past few years.

Wow, if this isn't a typical liberal "borrow and spend post", nothing is.

Do you not understand that the main reason businesses are sitting on their cash is Obama himself?

Christ, he's spent the last four years theatening them. Bullying them. Demonizing them. Threatens to regulate them back to the stone age...Why in the fuck would they attempt to expand and grow when the leader of this nation hates their guts, and fully makes it known every time he opens his inept mouth?

Hopefully, at least some of you libs will wake up and see things for what they really are, and stop with with the excuses on behalf of that inept lil' asswipe of a President.

Last edited:
I will so glad when the Obama is GONE. I am sick and tired of all his little tantrums when he doesn't GET HIS WAY. what a loser
tantrums?
the GOP and most especially the tea baggers are in a constant tantrum...by comparison OBAMA IS A BUDDHIST MONK !

Well sorry if NOT everyone bows down to the little dictator...HE ALREADY BLEW 800 billion of OUR MONEY on a failed stimulus that was SUPPOSE to CREATE jobs, REMEMBER? or you don't CARE I suppose.

Screw him and his this non existent JOBS BILL. He doesn't even have enough votes from his own party.

i will so glad when the obama is gone. I am sick and tired of all his little tantrums when he doesn't get his way. What a loser
tantrums?
The gop and most especially the tea baggers are in a constant tantrum...by comparison obama is a buddhist monk !

well sorry if not everyone bows down to the little dictator...he already blew 800 billion of our money on a failed stimulus that was suppose to create jobs, remember? Or you don't care i suppose.

Screw him and his this non existent jobs bill. He doesn't even have enough votes from his own party.
missed the point as usual...aka people in glass mobil home parks should'nt throw stones.

Do you not understand that the main reason businesses are sitting on their cash is Obama himself?

No. I don't understand that. Why don't you produce a poll showing that? Oh wait. Here's one!

zonfwqksguyoutbc3ndj_g.gif

Many Small Businesses Hiring Fewer Workers Than Needed

Odd how it doesn't back up your claim.

Cantor is a Grade A douche bag. He won't consider the Presidents plan as a whole because "That is not what we need right now. We need to all pull together to ensure that we can produce a better environment for growth and job creation." Yet, I haven't seen him talk about any of his ideas for creating jobs. I guess by "all" he means everyone but himself.

It's of course not up to Cantor whether the bill gets voted on or not. He has no power over that.
Reid does have power over whether the bill gets voted on. And he isn't letting it happen.

Idiots like you are why Obama is still in power and hasn't resigned in disgrace like he should.

Reid has said why he is delaying the vote. He feels there are more important issues in the Senate to deal with right this second.

Cantor hasn't said jack. He just said he doesn't like Obama's plan. Period. He hasn't said why, he hasn't offered any plans of his own. He's just being a whiny baby, as usual.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More important than what Obama calls top priority? That's sheer doublespeak. What a slap in Obama's face.

This time it's the Dems who are refusing to bow down to Obama's campaign ploy.

Ergo, the OP.

Ok, that's quite the setup, where's the punch line?

you didnt even read the Reid link huh?
but Reid used a procedural tactic to block the bill from coming to the floor. He called the Republican's insistence on a vote a "publicity stunt."
Reid says he plans to vote on the measure by the end of this month.

context matters hack

:lol: Apparently, only when it is convenient to you.

Idiot.

I think you should take your name's advice.

No. I don't understand that. Why don't you produce a poll showing that? Oh wait. Here's one!

LMAO!

You just fully backed up my claim.......They are not hiring because of the economic uncertainty created by this boneheaded President. Because of his continued demonizing and threats. Because of his abject failures, and economic illiteracy.

You can try and spin it until the cows come home....Fact is, Obama is the main problem. He's a terrible President. There is no confidence in the man. There is no confidence in the direction he's taking this country. There is no confidence that he has a fucking clue.

BTW, did ya' see the newly released Solyndra e-mails that were just released today?

His goose is cooking!

Last edited:

LMAO!

You just fully backed up my claim.......They are not hiring because of the economic uncertainty created by this boneheaded President. Because of his continued demonizing and threats. Because of his abject failures, and economic illiteracy.

You can try and spin it until the cows come home....Fact is, Obama is the main problem. He's a terrible President. There is no confidence in the man. There is no confidence in the direction he's taking this country. There is no confidence that he has a fucking clue.

BTW, did ya' see the newly released Solyndra e-mails that were just released today?

His goose is cooking!

Nice try at deflecting ;)

Forum List

Back