Obama .. Bankruptcy....

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I don't know why they pick on sailors but come on, Democrats worried about overspending and Bankruptcy.. sheez. The Democrats make sailors look like monks.

Do I detect a little Fear Mongering here....:lol:... no it's just too blatant...

President Obama told ABC News anchor Charles Gibson that the federal government "will go bankrupt" if Congress does not pass a health care bill, among other problems.

He added that the costs of Medicare and Medicaid are on an "unsustainable" trajectory and no is action taken to bring them down, "the federal government will go bankrupt."

Obama: U.S. 'will go bankrupt' without health care bill - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

Also interesting

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2009...ded-to-prevent-bankruptcy/UPI-88561261016767/

Last edited:
I realize your on the inside and I respect your opinion.

I would feel allot more comfortable by an honest bi-partition effort on the problem.

I just noticed during the Clinton years insurance costs started going up at an alarming rate, Bush years accelerated and now unbearable. I'm afraid the plan now is too chaotic and the cost will go up from it.

What's your opinion?

I would feel allot more comfortable by an honest bi-partition effort on the problem.

I just noticed during the Clinton years insurance costs started going up at an alarming rate, Bush years accelerated and now unbearable. I'm afraid the plan now is too chaotic and the cost will go up from it.

What's your opinion?

I think the Congress screwed the pooch lol.

They had a chance to enact true reform, and they botched it. I am pissed :evil:

What's your opinion?

I think the Congress screwed the pooch lol.

They had a chance to enact true reform, and they botched it. I am pissed :evil:

You'll notice I didn't ask for your honest opinion, now it's obvious why...:lol:

Forum List

Back