Obama Ball

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Okay, I was getting baseball gear for my daughter today (in K-Mart, lol. I'm broke.) And I thought I'd pick up a basketball for my son and a soccer ball for my daughter, for their Easter baskets.

Guess what the cheapest basketball was (that's still a real basketball, that is). It's a "Barrack Obama 44th President" commemorative basetball! LOL! It was $5.99! Can you believe that? And it's some weird color...I don't think it's pink but it is some weird color. But let me tell you, I will never forget that Obama was our 44th prez now, and I doubt if the kids will, either.

We should make basketballs like that for all of the presidents! What a great learning tool!

obama3x5flag2.jpg

Who gets the profits from these Obama balls - Obama because he threatened to fire the CEO if he didn't get it? The United Toymakers Union? Obama's re-election campaign - in little "anonymous" payments?

Oops ... CEO is in China ... China has no unions, only hard labor for the Good of the People ... Dear Father needs the profits to continue grooming his son to take his place.

Is this "pinkish" color the result of a mix of Posie Pink and Gray Lead?

I think we all know Obama has balls ... unimaginably big balls. Do the Obama balls really need to be rubbed in our faces to remind us?

Okay, I was getting baseball gear for my daughter today (in K-Mart, lol. I'm broke.) And I thought I'd pick up a basketball for my son and a soccer ball for my daughter, for their Easter baskets.

Guess what the cheapest basketball was (that's still a real basketball, that is). It's a "Barrack Obama 44th President" commemorative basetball! LOL! It was $5.99! Can you believe that? And it's some weird color...I don't think it's pink but it is some weird color. But let me tell you, I will never forget that Obama was our 44th prez now, and I doubt if the kids will, either.

We should make basketballs like that for all of the presidents! What a great learning tool!

obama3x5flag2.jpg

I'm putting togther an Easter basket for my 4 year old cousin..not sure if she would want a basketball though. Wonder if they have anything Obama for her online? Oh wait...SCORE!!! Obama paper dolls. ;) :lol:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Barack-Michelle-Obama-Paper-Cut-Out/dp/031260050X/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1303566364&sr=8-11]Amazon.com: The Barack & Michelle Obama Paper Doll & Cut-Out Book (Paper Dolls) (9780312600501): John Boswell, Randy Jones, Susann Ferris-Jones: Books[/ame]

I worked retail for about a year and a half. Eventually everything left gets reduced and put on sale just to get it out the door. Some places call it the "cut out bin". It's no big deal really.

Here's a set of balls for Obie......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ok9D8h8B0k&feature=related]YouTube - The Guy from Boston - Girlie Men[/ame]

obama3x5flag2.jpg

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Are you saying obamas balls dribble?

Forum List

Back