Obama ball handles more than Larry Bird

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Another Official Ceremony, another chance for Obama to play with his balls instead of saluting

obama_no_salute_sm.jpg

anthem.jpg

Another Official Ceremony, another chance for Obama to play with his balls instead of saluting

obama_no_salute_sm.jpg

anthem.jpg

It is beneath him to respect our country with a traditional salute. I do not know what was happening at the time the picture was made, but the other participants seem to have found reason for a military salute or the hand over the heart thingy.

Obama is an asshole Marxist.

And the first picture was from the Ft Hood Memorial, where all those troops go to train to fight "on my behalf" as Obama would put it

Oops, it was Memorial Day 2009.

Last edited:
you get that in a con, chain email like this one 57Frank?:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ail/photo-was-taken-during-anthem-not-pledge/
Oddly, the accurate caption from Time is included in the chain e-mail. But someone has added that "the article said" Obama refused to say the pledge and would not put his hand on his heart.

There is no such article on the Time Web site, and searches of the Web and newspaper/magazine databases could only find blog postings that repeat the claim from the e-mail. So it's unclear where the allegation originated.

you get that in a con, chain email like this one 57Frank?:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ail/photo-was-taken-during-anthem-not-pledge/
Oddly, the accurate caption from Time is included in the chain e-mail. But someone has added that "the article said" Obama refused to say the pledge and would not put his hand on his heart.

There is no such article on the Time Web site, and searches of the Web and newspaper/magazine databases could only find blog postings that repeat the claim from the e-mail. So it's unclear where the allegation originated.

You linked to Obama pathetic excuse for the second photo, "My grandfather taught me how to say the Pledge of Allegiance when I was 2," Obama said at campaign stop in Burlington, Iowa. "During the Pledge of Allegiance you put your hand over your heart. During the national anthem you sing."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwog6E08CFU]Obama and the National Anthem - YouTube[/ame]

I don't see him singing

obama_no_salute_sm.jpg

anthem.jpg

Technically, th Potus is not required to salute the military, as he is not in a uniform.

In fact, Reagan once asked an officer saluting him, as he stepped out of Marine One, if he was supposed to salute. The officer replied something along the lines of 'I don't think anyone will mind if you do, sir.'

Great post Frank!

Let me add this one. Obama is obviously sleeping on the job like he always is.

19.jpg

And here he is wasting time playing with his food....how dare he when we have soaring unemployment

6a015392891771970b0153928f8b0d970b-pi

Last edited:
Here he is plotting with the Chinese to let them take over our country. Red carpet, Red tie...red invasion. You do the math!

xin_2721106171015718205215.jpg

Here he is caught putting oil on the beach, so that he can swoop in and make it look like he is the hero saving the day.

52569.6a00d83451b05569e2013483b67592970c-pi.jpg

Forum List

Back