Obama: Bad president or Worst president ever?

Obama: Bad president or Worst president ever?
His ineptitude and incompetence can't hold a candle to the pure malignancy of a Wilson or LBJ.

Shitty?...Yes.
Worst ever?...Not even in the top 10.

I don't often agree, but I have to say that in the 1900's, Wilson has to top the list for Worst. There just isn't much of a contest in the 20th century once you start looking at him. There's certainly MUCH worse in the 19th century though, like for example James Buchanan.

Obama's biggest problem is he's weak, very weak. He can't stand up to Pelosi and Reid, he had a hard time keeping his military men in line, I've yet to see him really stand up to any foreign leaders. He just doesn't seem to stand up to anyone. I'd like to see some fight from him.

I doubt very seriously that when this is all done and we're looking back on his 4 or 8 years (If the GOP run Palin) that he'll make the top 10 or the bottom 10 list. He's probably going to just kinda hang out in the mediocre ranks.

Obama is disappointing so far from what we've seen. But he's not even halfway through his term yet. It's still too soon to say where Bush will be rated (although I can't imagine looking at any objective measure it will be high, I can't honestly say he was "the worst" either), still too soon really even for Clinton, and Daddy Bush seems to be moving up in a lot of people's estimations even today. Reagan's legacy is also still undergoing reevaluation as the long-term effects of his policies come clear.

How about letting the dust settle a bit before making snap judgments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back