Obama: Bad president or Worst president ever?

With many more Presidents to follow, perhaps you should have asked, "Bad president, or Worst President to date?"

With many more Presidents to follow, perhaps you should have asked, "Bad president, or Worst President to date?"

I would say Clinton is worst to date. I mean would you let your daughter date him?

Way too early to tell what the results of his presidency will be.

Of the modern Presidents I think Raygun had the most detrimental effect on the nation as a whole. But it is too early to tell about President Bush II too, but I think he will surpass Raygun's legacy in about 20 years.

Way too early to tell what the results of his presidency will be.

Of the modern Presidents I think Raygun had the most detrimental effect on the nation as a whole. But it is too early to tell about President Bush II too, but I think he will surpass Raygun's legacy in about 20 years.

this is true, even if he seems really bad now, (and he does to me), there is no way to predict unfinished history. although i think presbush will be treated well.
what about that lincoln hater guy, never seen that since john wilkes booth, i'm not quite sure what his political bent was

Like a football game, Obama has two quarters left.

Four years as a Senator, Complete failure for Obama, the worst economic disaster in history, as one of the most powerful people in the world Obama did not see it coming, hence Obama did nothing.

It is safe to say Obama's senate career was a failure, Obama did save face, ran for President, won, history will address Obama's failure as a Senator, as of today that history will continue with two year as president unable to succeed.

The final two quarters of the game, the last two years Obama has a chance.

I hope for the sake of black america Obama has an epiphany, a terrible thing to see affirmative action fail at the presidential level.

Last edited:
bad, but not the worst. i still think Truman gets that honor.
Why Truman? He ended the war by nuking the Japanese into submission and possibly saved hundreds of thousands of american soldiers lives if we went the other route in invading Japan with a million man invasion. What was it about his policies?

Neither Obama, Carter, or Bush Jr is the worst President in the history of this country. Perhaps one could claim in their own opinion that it's the worst in their lifetime, but I would honestly say it's ignorance to believe any of those men are the worst in history.

One person who tops them all to say the least:

$images.jpg

What we do know is this; he followed the worst president in our history. Obama inherited a decade of Republican failure and the worst economy a new president inherited since FDR. The question is, how long will it take to repair the damage and devastation? A decade, two decades? EVER?

Wow, it didn't take long for a "it's all Bush's fault" post to surface....

Fuckers are a broken record.

Well lets think about the one, well known, person that says he's doing a great job.

Jimmy Carter

There's a man that want's to die knowing that he is no longer considered the worst ever.

But lets give obama his 4 years. If he's wise he will move from the fringe twards the middle.

If not, there is a very good chance that Jimmy gets his dying wish.

What we do know is this; he followed the worst president in our history. Obama inherited a decade of Republican failure and the worst economy a new president inherited since FDR. The question is, how long will it take to repair the damage and devastation? A decade, two decades? EVER?

There you go with confusing opinion with fact - again! We do not 'know' that Bush was the worst POTUS in our history. You THINK he was. Fact is, it is still too early for a true judgement on his presidency.

On the bright side, you managed to post your own thoughts instead of regurgitating some OpEd piece.... and you managed to post without ending it with some 'justification' from some respected individual.

Baby steps.

There you go with confusing opinion with fact - again! We do not 'know' that Bush was the worst POTUS in our history. You THINK he was. Fact is, it is still too early for a true judgement on his presidency.

On the bright side, you managed to post your own thoughts instead of regurgitating some OpEd piece.... and you managed to post without ending it with some 'justification' from some respected individual.

Baby steps.

Best, worse.. all subjective terms. It is wholly dependent on what you view as good and bad.

Meaningless discussion.

bad, but not the worst. i still think Truman gets that honor.
Why Truman? He ended the war by nuking the Japanese into submission and possibly saved hundreds of thousands of american soldiers lives if we went the other route in invading Japan with a million man invasion. What was it about his policies?

Correction, by saving hundreds of thousands of Americans and saving hundreds of thousands of Japanese.

Neither Obama, Carter, or Bush Jr is the worst President in the history of this country. Perhaps one could claim in their own opinion that it's the worst in their lifetime, but I would honestly say it's ignorance to believe any of those men are the worst in history.

One person who tops them all to say the least:

View attachment 12074

I give up, who is this.

Worst, Carter by far, Obama is closing fast. Bush Jr., a wake up call, I hope to conservatives, just because it starts with a "R" doesn't mean it spells conservaive.

Wilson, maybe that is Wilson. Lots of League of Nation bullshit with the end of the Great War and Europe picking at the bones of the Ottoman empire, Wilson notably absent and a fact of history I need know more about.

Not sure how history will Judge Barry Boy.

He tried to change America and got his teeth kicked in.

Will have to see if he's learned anything.

By the time Obama finishes his second term he will be considered a top ten president.

Given the horrid economy he inherited, stopping an economic collapse, stepping up the war on terrorism, successful resolution of the Bush wars and passing of healthcare....Obama will have a resume to rank him among the top of modern presidents

Forum List

Back