Obama: Bad president or Worst president ever?

Not good but no worse than Bush so far.
Seems like no change from Bush really. Except for the starting up of the Tea Party by ex Bush voters.

The absolute worst President in US History was and will remain Abe Lincoln.

The worst president in the modern Era is a toss up between LBJ and Jimmy Carter.

It's hard to judge through history who the worst President was. But certainly we have never seen a bigger whiny crybaby in the Oval.

Very bad. Impossible yet to tell if he is the worst. He shows absolutely zero leadership. He picks the worst possible advisors. He should fire Napalitano. What's going on in the airports is a Napolitano knee jerk reaction to the underwear bomber and he sits silently by.

By in large he's been successful at putting up a good deal of legislation. And he's under a great deal more scrutiny then compared to any other President before him.

Time will tell if his actions benefit the nation.

Obama: Bad president or Worst president ever?

What we do know is this; he followed the worst president in our history. Obama inherited a decade of Republican failure and the worst economy a new president inherited since FDR. The question is, how long will it take to repair the damage and devastation? A decade, two decades? EVER?

History will have to judge. Our grandchildren will have to be the judges.

My opinion as of now standing, obama is a flim flam man.

By in large he's been successful at putting up a good deal of legislation. And he's under a great deal more scrutiny then compared to any other President before him.

Time will tell if his actions benefit the nation.

crap. he's really awful
more scrutiny.... how old are you?

I can really only judge on those in my lifetime. And right now it's a toss up Obama or Carter. No doubt one of them is by far the worst. And the other is a damned close second.

Forum List

Back