Obama bad mouths Arizona with Mexican president

"We have consistently supported a legalization program which is both generous to the alien and fair to the countless thousands of people throughout the world who seek legally to come to America. The legalization provisions in this act will go far to improve the lives of a class of individuals who now must hide in the shadows, without access to many of the benefits of a free and open society. Very soon many of these men and women will be able to step into the sunlight and, ultimately, if they choose, they may become Americans."

Reagan on Immigration - WSJ.com

Nice.

Maybe you haven't thought this through. We should spend billions herding up 15-20,000,000 people who have made lives for themselves here, who raised families, who have worked, bought homes and even paid their taxes just because you don't want Mexicans here?

Huh interesting.

It is not about their country of origin, it is about their being criminals. I don't care if they've been here for 50 fucking years.... they go home. Home is not a country they entered illegally.
Yep!....This dufus seems to think that all these illegals are a bunch of fucking angels. Fact is, we have no idea how many of them are rapists. Child molesters. Murderers. Robbers. and on and on and on.

Must really suck for these idiots to go through life with liberal blinders on.

Until one of their own family members are effected. Then all of a sudden the dumb shits have an awakening, or shall I say a moment of clarity? ~BH

Maybe you haven't thought this through. We should spend billions herding up 15-20,000,000 people who have made lives for themselves here, who raised families, who have worked, bought homes and even paid their taxes just because you don't want Mexicans here?

Huh interesting.

I love how you libruls frame things to suit your agenda.. No one ever said they didn't want "Mexicans" here. I believe the discussion centers on illegals.. or does it? I bet you got your race card ready to throw down don't you babe?

Of course, what other reason for this anti-amnesty maddness.

Stop whining Willow, you know at least some of these respomses are hate based.

pick them out.

I love how you libruls frame things to suit your agenda.. No one ever said they didn't want "Mexicans" here. I believe the discussion centers on illegals.. or does it? I bet you got your race card ready to throw down don't you babe?

Of course, what other reason for this anti-amnesty maddness.

Stop whining Willow, you know at least some of these respomses are hate based.

pick them out.

I normally do.

Huh interesting.

It is not about their country of origin, it is about their being criminals. I don't care if they've been here for 50 fucking years.... they go home. Home is not a country they entered illegally.

i am guessing: too much sugar.

I'm not guessing... too much kool aid.

Yep!....This dufus seems to think that all these illegals are a bunch of fucking angels. Fact is, we have no idea how many of them are rapists. Child molesters. Murderers. Robbers. and on and on and on.

Until one of their own family members are effected. Then all of a sudden the dumb shits have an awakening, or shall I say a moment of clarity? ~BH
Ya' mean like those loons up in Frisco?

LMAO!

Ya' mean like those loons up in Frisco?

LMAO!

Precisely bro. ~BH

Columbus Mayor Michael B. Coleman has banned city-worker travel to Arizona because of that state's new law allowing police to demand documentation from people they suspect are in the country illegally.

"The mayor will not be approving any travel to Arizona," spokesman Dan Williamson said this morning.

"He agrees with those who want to send a message to the state of Arizona that this is not the American way."

Already, he has rejected a request from the city's technology director to attend a seminar in Phoenix, Williamson said.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...ayor-bans-city-travel-to-Arizona.html?sid=101

Columbus Mayor Michael B. Coleman has banned city-worker travel to Arizona because of that state's new law allowing police to demand documentation from people they suspect are in the country illegally.

"The mayor will not be approving any travel to Arizona," spokesman Dan Williamson said this morning.

"He agrees with those who want to send a message to the state of Arizona that this is not the American way."

Already, he has rejected a request from the city's technology director to attend a seminar in Phoenix, Williamson said.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...ayor-bans-city-travel-to-Arizona.html?sid=101
"this is not the american way"?

Well, it was the american way for 200 friggin years and it worked just fine!

Spokesman Dan Williams needs to educate his ignorant self!

Idiot!:cuckoo:

I'm simply amazed there are still people here who would "defend" this mans action against his own country and the people of Arizona.

followers of the Obama is like a friggen cult.

I'm simply amazed there are still people here who would "defend" this mans action against his own country and the people of Arizona.

It is actually pretty creepy now. I see no signs of individual thought from any of the lefties... just the borglike groupspeak.

It is actually pretty creepy now. I see no signs of individual thought from any of the lefties... just the borglike groupspeak.

especially when your idea of "individual thought" amounts to agreeing with you, eh?

:rolleyes:

:lol:

:thup:

poor old Arizona is being Palinized, Beckized and Toyotoized.. that seems to be the new American way.. just demonize demonize demonize. never mind the people of Arizona have a constitutional right to live here, to work here, to pay their taxes here. and what do they get when they want the border secured and to follow the rule of law? They get shit on. That's what the libruls do, they just shit on them. that's what obie did today,, shit on them.

poor old Arizona is being Palinized, Beckized and Toyotoized.. that seems to be the new American way.. just demonize demonize demonize. never mind the people of Arizona have a constitutional right to live here, to work here, to pay their taxes here. and what do they get when they want the border secured and to follow the rule of law? They get shit on. That's what the libruls do, they just shit on them. that's what obie did today,, shit on them.
Yeah, I also remember an innocent cop he shit on!

Does the idiot know what a fucking toilet is?

Someone needs to tell that clown that AMERICAN CITIZENS are not toilets!

especially when your idea of "individual thought" amounts to agreeing with you, eh?

:rolleyes:

:lol:

:thup:

oh yawn.:eusa_whistle:

no. not that kind of fact. i meant the real kind.

You mean like the fact that our so called commander in chief once again is ignoring the people of this country of which a majority favor enforcing our immigration laws?

no. the real kind of fact. like that he is the commander in chief. and your president. i love this game.

Yes, and because he is our commander in chief and our president that does give Americans the right to throw him under the bus :lol:

Forum List

Back