Obama bad mouths Arizona with Mexican president

Obama does not tell the truth. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. Classic example is the bad-mouthing of the USA along with president Calderon. He is selling the USA sovereignty to the highest bidder. We ARE divided by a 2,000 mile plus border! Mexico and the USA are NOT one country!!! We, as well as Mexico, are SOVEREIGN nations! People from Mexico/Central/SoAmerica are abusing and breaking our Sovereign Law by entering our country without permission! President Calderon go home! Stop intereferring with the internal affairs of the USA! Time to concentrate more in fixing YOUR country and helping YOUR people over THERE!!!

Since we are trying so hard to be just like the rest of the world by adopting their social policies, I think we should emulate Mexico's immigration policies. After all imitation is the highest form of flattery.

it's that double speak you get from libturds.. they race to be like everyone else and then say "but we're better than that".

I am ashamed of Obama. who is he going to bow to now? He need to be evicted come 2012. We need to send him an eviction notice.

Just when you think that Obama couldn't do anything lower, he pulls this shit...

When you attack arizona laws, you insult the people and the people of arizona have lived with a nightmare for decades and for Barack to allow the little weasel critizice american is appalng and unforgivable. Barack is on my list and not my voting list. My president would never allow this. I am speechless except for a few words I cannot speak.

New Topics

Forum List

Back