Obama Backs Race Based School Discipline Po;icies

I already explained why I posted it here.
My question wasn't why you posted it in this forum, my question was why you waited for days after being aware of the order to post this idea about it. So ... why?
Most of the people in this education forum work in the field, and unlike you, have an education.
I have a PhD in physics.

well. i alreadsy answered your question twice, so apparently you have a comprehension problem
No, you didn't answer my question, you answered another question. I asked why you waited days to post about this - you answered as to why you posted it here. Do you understand the difference between time and space?

PHD in physics? Hhahahahaha I'll bet

BTW,

I didn't know you made the rulkes around here

I'm not sure how I'm making any "rulkes", I just find it strange that you discussed this executive order along with the rest of us days ago in another thread, yet didn't mention at all what you thought in the OP of this thread.

I think its because you hadn't had that thought yet, because no one had told you to have it yet. You don't really have any thoughts of your own, you just react to what the latest headlines are. You probably didn't even realize that the two orders were the same.

My question wasn't why you posted it in this forum, my question was why you waited for days after being aware of the order to post this idea about it. So ... why?

I have a PhD in physics.

well. i alreadsy answered your question twice, so apparently you have a comprehension problem
No, you didn't answer my question, you answered another question. I asked why you waited days to post about this - you answered as to why you posted it here. Do you understand the difference between time and space?

BTW,

I'm not sure how I'm making any "rulkes", I just find it strange that you discussed this executive order along with the rest of us days ago in another thread, yet didn't mention at all what you thought in the OP of this thread.

I think its because you hadn't had that thought yet, because no one had told you to have it yet. You don't really have any thoughts of your own, you just react to what the latest headlines are. You probably didn't even realize that the two orders were the same.

now you can read minds

BTW,

now you can read minds

You leave me little choice, as you won't tell us why you hadn't mentioned this before.

now you can read minds

You leave me little choice, as you won't tell us why you hadn't mentioned this before.

Dear troll

I do not feel obligated to explain anything to you.

So could you tell us all how this may impact a classroom?

Seems to me you are just a troll looking to make this into a political issue rather than an educational issue.

You obviously have no intelligent reply as have other educators in this thread.

now you can read minds

Dear troll

and you have met that obligation in abundance.

Seems to me you are just a troll looking to make this into a political issue rather than an educational issue.

it won't. the headline is false. in fact the executive order requires the exact opposite.

BTW, clearly you wouldn't have thought any of this if the Daily Caller hadn't told you to. You knew about the order for days and even discussed it on this message board - yet didn't think this supposed aspect of it until told to. Its obvious you're sheep

Last edited:

Pretty sad. Using Profiling and manipulating statistics to determine what actually gets addressed and dealt with. The rest just gets ignored. Utter Bullshit. Everything must appear equal, regardless of the facts. So much for applying attention and focus where it is actually needed. Lets deny reality instead.
You don't even know what you're talking about.

Dear troll

it won't. the headline is false. in fact the executive order requires the exact opposite.

BTW, clearly you wouldn't have thought any of this if the Daily Caller hadn't told you to. You knew about the order for days and even discussed it on this message board - yet didn't think this supposed aspect of it until told to. Its obvious you're sheep

do you have any proof that the headline is false?

What will be the impact on discipline in the classrrom. Some, none, major?

Will administrators be required to keep race base statistics?

Has the Obama administration proven their case that anyone is being treated unfairly ?

Why has Holder poked his nose into this?

Tell, us oh wise one.

Last edited:
Dear troll

do you have any proof that the headlinne is false?

Obama backs race-based school discipline policies | The Daily Caller

Yes.
...promoting a positive school climate that does not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools...
Do you know what the word "not" means?

What will be the impact on discipline in the classrrom. Some, none major?

Has the Obama administration proven their case that anyone is being treated unfairly ?

Tell, us oh wise one.

You haven't even read the executive order you moron.

Yes.
...promoting a positive school climate that does not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools...

Tell, us oh wise one.

what not means is that the administrators will not show disparte outcomes

Yes.

Tell, us oh wise one.

Has nothing to do with disparate outcomes, has to do with disparate USE. Do I have to explain the difference to you?

Yes.

Has nothing to do with disparate outcomes, has to do with disparate USE. Do I have to explain the difference to you?

the racist- in -chief has not proven disparate use

He and Holder assume that since there is disparate outcome there is disparate use. Their solution, as always, is to blame whitey. How self serving......

Following their great leader's example, why study or behave in class when you can just blame whitey and get what you want without earning it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back