Obama Backs Race Based School Discipline Po;icies

obama had the chance to be president and chose to be black. Since he voluntarily chose not to be president he should vacate the office.

This whole premise about disciplining blacks and whites the same amount of times regardless of the infractions and who does the crime is ridiculous...just as ridiculous as the president.

According to this premise, If there is a fight between two fighting black kids, they cannot discipline the two kids until they find two white kids to punish first! What are they going to do, find two white who have library fines? Then suspend them all? :mad:

Anyone who has taught at a predominately black public school knows that they are uaually dangerous places where little learning takes place. Those schools need more discipline, not less. There needs to be a growing willingness to permanently expel students who are dangerous and disruptive.

Anyone who has taught at a predominately black public school knows that they are uaually dangerous places where little learning takes place. Those schools need more discipline, not less. There needs to be a growing willingness to permanently expel students who are dangerous and disruptive.

I don't know about predominantly black but inner city schools where gang related students are gathered would need securty.

I agree, the movie Lean on Me makes that point very very well

Do you people read what you post?

“The combination of overly harsh school policies … has created a ‘schoolhouse-to-jailhouse track,’ in which punitive measures such as suspensions, expulsions, and school-based arrests are increasingly used to deal with student misbehavior,” claimed the group’s website.

This “is a racial justice crisis, because the students pushed out through harsh discipline are disproportionately students of color,” the group insisted.

Read more: Obama backs race-based school discipline policies | The Daily Caller

Did anyone ever think socioeconomics and neighborhood environments contribute more to the discipline problems than skin color?

Not in this article. If one subgroup is in trouble more often, that subgroup needs to clean up its act, pure and simple...

A white student sticks out his tongue at another while a black student comes from behind and smashes a kid in the face- using this thinking, both should be suspended to keep the ratio intact.

Ridiculous...

You know its funny you didn't mention this until now. You've been aware of this executive order for days, you even comment on it in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/236585-der-fuher-obama-signs-another-executive-order.html

How come only now you're outraged about this part of the order? Is it because you didn't read the order until now, or is it because the DailyCaller waited until now to tell you how to feel about the order?

Do you think on your own at all or do you just go with whatever the right wing media tells you? Because it sure looks like the latter. I doubt you even realized that the executive order discussed here http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/236585-der-fuher-obama-signs-another-executive-order.html is even the same issue as in the OP.

This whole premise about disciplining blacks and whites the same amount of times regardless of the infractions and who does the crime is ridiculous...just as ridiculous as the president.

According to this premise, If there is a fight between two fighting black kids, they cannot discipline the two kids until they find two white kids to punish first! What are they going to do, find two white who have library fines? Then suspend them all? :mad:

That's not what the premise of the executive order is.

Last edited:
Its funny you all missed this aspect of the White House Executive Order, discussed ad nauseum for days right here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/236585-der-fuher-obama-signs-another-executive-order.html, yet none of you mentioned you thought the order backed "race based school discipline policies". Why is that? Did you not think the order backed "race based school discipline policies" when you first read it? What changed?

what changed is that most people that show up in the education sub-forum have a clue about what happens in the classroom and the implications of another federal mandate.

Last edited:
Its funny you all missed this aspect of the White House Executive Order, discussed ad nauseum for days right here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/236585-der-fuher-obama-signs-another-executive-order.html, yet none of you mentioned you thought the order backed "race based school discipline policies". Why is that? Did you not think the order backed "race based school discipline policies" when you first read it? What changed?

what changed is that most people that show up in the education sub-forum have a clue about what happens in the classroom and the implications of another federal mandate.

Why did you wait until the Daily Caller mentioned it to post anything about it?

what's a daily caller?

Do you have any input on how this would impact a school district or are you just trolling?

what's a daily caller?
Your link, for fucks sake.
Obama backs race-based school discipline policies | The Daily Caller

Do you have any input on how this would impact a school district or are you just trolling?

Do you have any input as to why you didn't come to this revelation in the last thread in which the topic of this executive order was discussed ad nauseum? You posted in that thread - yet you never mention this.

what's a daily caller?
Obama backs race-based school discipline policies | The Daily Caller

Do you have any input as to why you didn't come to this revelation in the last thread in which the topic of this executive order was discussed ad nauseum? You posted in that thread - yet you never mention this.

I already explained why I posted it here.

Most of the people in this education forum work in the field, and unlike you, have an education.

what's a daily caller?

My question wasn't why you posted it in this forum, my question was why you waited for days after being aware of the order to post this idea about it. So ... why?
Most of the people in this education forum work in the field, and unlike you, have an education.
I have a PhD in physics.

My question wasn't why you posted it in this forum, my question was why you waited for days after being aware of the order to post this idea about it. So ... why?
I have a PhD in physics.

well. i alreadsy answered your question twice, so apparently you have a comprehension problem

PHD in physics? Hhahahahaha I'll bet

BTW,

I didn't know you made the rules around here

Last edited:

Forum List

Back