Obama backs assault-weapons ban

Connecticut already has an assault weapons ban which is similar to the federal one which expired.

Nevertheless, the semi-automatic rifle the shooter used was entirely legal under CT laws.

So this federal AWB dance is theater for the rubes.

Thin I just said that. :) :thup:

You did. I guess your comment posted a second before mine. :)

Obama backs Feinstein bid to reinstate assault-weapons ban | Political Headlines | Comcast

President Barack Obama supports U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein's effort to craft legislation to reinstate an assault-weapons ban and would also back any law to close a loophole in gun-show sales, the White House said on Tuesday

Obama's plan right on schedule ,he will disarm you ,and then he will own you .....

View attachment 23168

No assault weapon ban will disarm you. They will not come for your guns. Don't be an idiot.

I have several points to make:

1. people are concerned about a "slippery slope" when it omes to this issue

2. legilators such a Feinstein and Obama have taxpayer funded security guards. they are hypocritical when they mess with the righr to defend oursselves. Feinstein has a CCW.

3. I'm not too concerned in a way. The last Assault weapons ban was a joke.No more than 2 deadly features?

For example an

SKS can have a bayonet and a 30 round mag but not folding stock.

I can remove the bayonet and have a folding stock and 30 round mag

or

I can have a bayonet and folding stock but not the 30 round mag

like that would stop anyone from killing groups of people.Should we ban aircraft next ,they can be flown into buildings,what about cars ,they can be driven into large groups of people.......

Last edited:
That really sucks, hopefully Congress won't vote for it and hopefully he can't make an Executive Order to implement the ban.

We wouldn't want mass shooters like the Connecticut shooter to not have access to assault rifles.

That's not intelligent reasoning, a "mass shooter" could still do the same thing with a pretty large variety of firearms. What's your trepidation with a so-called "assault rifle"? How does it compare to a semi-automatic rifle? How many "assault rifles" are out there now? Are there more murders committed by by people using assault rifles or handguns?

We wouldn't want mass shooters like the Connecticut shooter to not have access to assault rifles.

a lot of people don't want legal abortion either, but you all tell them tough shit

So, a mentally unhinged person killing 20 children with an assault rifle is justified by the existence of a legal medical procedure that you disagree with on moral grounds?

Do you have any idea how fucking ironic this post is?

Semantics aside, everyone knows damned well what an assault weopon is. It is a war weopon designed to kill large numbers of people rapidly. A semi-automatic that can empty a 30 shot clip in under ten seconds is not differant from a fully automatic weopon in a crowded mall or school room.

But there are millions of these weopons out here. How do we keep them out of the hands of crazies?

1. A law that requires you to have the same license for these assault weopons as for a fully automatic weopon. You are caught outside of your home with one of these, the weopon is confiscated and destroyed, and you do jail time, and have a felony offense on your record.

2. A law that says that you store a gun of any type irresponsibly, and someone takes it and uses it in a crime, you own the crime.

3. Recognition and treatment of the mentally ill at early stages, waiting until they kill does the victim no good, nor the person suffering from mental illness.

That really sucks, hopefully Congress won't vote for it and hopefully he can't make an Executive Order to implement the ban.

If he had actually used one it might be worth discussing.

OK, asshole. You want to play semantics, all semi-automatic guns of any time will be banned. A felony offense to have one in your possession.

Is that what you truly want? That is what you are working for. And I could care less, none of my guns are semi-automatic.

Glad to see you still can not fucking spell weapon properly, you fucking thundering dunderhead.

If he had actually used one it might be worth discussing.

OK, asshole. You want to play semantics, all semi-automatic guns of any time will be banned. A felony offense to have one in your possession.

Is that what you truly want? That is what you are working for. And I could care less, none of my guns are semi-automatic.

Shut the fuck up, you reject. You're not banning shit. Your retarded elected official may. But you? You're a turd we all have to step in. You're not important and you're not passing laws. Sit down, shut up and please....fuck off.

154791_435688049819563_57684486_n_zps2f1bb83a.jpg

Since it's only an AW ban, gun owners have nothing to fear. If you can't survive without an AR-15 and a drum magazine, then curl up and die in a corner. You'll get no sympathy from me.

Would you be horribly offended if I suggested you eat shit and die?

New Topics

Forum List

Back