Obama Attemting to Urge Discovery Channel to Drop Palins New Show. Its Abuse of Power

I really think you dont want to have anything to do with this dumb thread. This Retired army guy made a historic ass of himself on this one and you defending him really makes you look like an idiot as well.

Really, the only one I see making an ass of themselves is you for getting all bent out of shape over a post about the Dear Leader. whether it be true or not, it sounds like something he and his tools like you would do.

I kinda have a soft spot for Us Army Retired, so yeah, I am here defending him against the losers in this thread, deal with it.:lol:

You just made a monumental ass of yourself. Hack.

obysheep.jpg

Talk about abuse of Power and more proof that Sarah is “commander zero’s” greatest threat. I think there would be a huge libel lawsuit for this one. It goes beyond a political statement, it is interference in a private citizen’s ability to make money.

Urge Discovery Communications to Drop Sarah Palin's New Show | Change.org

TheCypressTimes : UNREAL ABUSE OF POWER: BARACK OBAMA ATTEMPTING TO FORCE THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL TO DROP SARAH PALIN?S NEW SHOW

Sarah Palin has signed on with reality TV producers and Discovery Communications to star in a new TV show about Alaska and its outdoors.
But the ugly reality is that as governor for only two-and-a-half years, Sarah Palin escalated a bloody aerial wolf-slaughter campaign that continues to this very day. She even planned to offer a $150 bounty for the severed forelimb of each killed wolf.

More in links:

Your article is supposed to be proof Retired?
Where is Obama's name mentioned anywhere in it associated with the reality show?
No one cares about Palin's reality show. I wish her success but Retired, there is NOTHING in any of what you posted that says anything about Obama forcing anyone to do anything.
Try again.

Change.org should not be confused with Change.gov, Barack Obama’s “tranition” website or Organizing For America, his commercial venture and part of his never ending, permanent political campaign.
Much like Obama uses the Alaska bloggers to stay at “arms length” from things, Obama uses Change.org in the same manner. At first glance, Change.org appears to be a stand-alone organization, but a little bit of research finds that Obama has been using the website as a base of operations since he began his run at the presidency. The website was launched in 2007.

We found an article Obama introduces government to Web2.0 with Change.org - TECH.BLORGE.com in a technical online publication touting Obama’s use of Change.org as a political tool dated November 6, 2008. Our operative also forwarded us numerous e-mails from this group to their registered “changemakers.” Changemakers Changemakers | Change.org is a group of high profile activists, as well as online volunteers who are dedicated to doing the Obama regime’s bidding. These e-mails coincide with the talking points of the Obama regime.

And the Obamabots ride in once again to save their Dear Leader.:lol:

I really think you dont want to have anything to do with this dumb thread. This Retired army guy made a historic ass of himself on this one and you defending him really makes you look like an idiot as well.

Really, the only one I see making an ass of themselves is you for getting all bent out of shape over a post about the Dear Leader. whether it be true or not, it sounds like something he and his tools like you would do.

I kinda have a soft spot for Us Army Retired, so yeah, I am here defending him against the losers in this thread, deal with it.:lol:

"Whether it be true or not"
Now I understand where you stand.

ummmmmK
what ever the hell that means.:lol:

Talk about abuse of Power and more proof that Sarah is “commander zero’s” greatest threat. I think there would be a huge libel lawsuit for this one. It goes beyond a political statement, it is interference in a private citizen’s ability to make money.

Urge Discovery Communications to Drop Sarah Palin's New Show | Change.org

TheCypressTimes : UNREAL ABUSE OF POWER: BARACK OBAMA ATTEMPTING TO FORCE THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL TO DROP SARAH PALIN?S NEW SHOW

Sarah Palin has signed on with reality TV producers and Discovery Communications to star in a new TV show about Alaska and its outdoors.
But the ugly reality is that as governor for only two-and-a-half years, Sarah Palin escalated a bloody aerial wolf-slaughter campaign that continues to this very day. She even planned to offer a $150 bounty for the severed forelimb of each killed wolf.

More in links:

Your article is supposed to be proof Retired?
Where is Obama's name mentioned anywhere in it associated with the reality show?
No one cares about Palin's reality show. I wish her success but Retired, there is NOTHING in any of what you posted that says anything about Obama forcing anyone to do anything.
Try again.

Change.org should not be confused with Change.gov, Barack Obama’s “tranition” website or Organizing For America, his commercial venture and part of his never ending, permanent political campaign.
Much like Obama uses the Alaska bloggers to stay at “arms length” from things, Obama uses Change.org in the same manner. At first glance, Change.org appears to be a stand-alone organization, but a little bit of research finds that Obama has been using the website as a base of operations since he began his run at the presidency. The website was launched in 2007.

We found an article Obama introduces government to Web2.0 with Change.org - TECH.BLORGE.com in a technical online publication touting Obama’s use of Change.org as a political tool dated November 6, 2008. Our operative also forwarded us numerous e-mails from this group to their registered “changemakers.” Changemakers Changemakers | Change.org is a group of high profile activists, as well as online volunteers who are dedicated to doing the Obama regime’s bidding. These e-mails coincide with the talking points of the Obama regime.

So you equate supporters of the Obama administration to Obama being a party to their actions?
That is a far stretch and you know that is never proof.
Show me some proof.

ummmmmK
what ever the hell that means.:lol:
You validate anything and everything no matter if it is true or not AS LONG as it fits your ideology.
Sieg Heil!

Forum List

Back