Obama attacks Trump

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
CHICAGO (The Borowitz Report)—In an appearance at the University of Chicago on Monday, former President Barack Obama unloaded a relentless barrage of complete sentences in what was widely seen as a brutal attack on his successor, Donald Trump.

Appearing at his first public event since leaving office, Obama fired off a punishing fusillade of grammatically correct sentences, the likes of which the American people have not heard from the White House since he departed.

“He totally restricted his speech to complete sentences,” Tracy Klugian, a student at the event, said. “It was the most vicious takedown of Trump I’d ever seen.”

“About five or six sentences in, I noticed that all of his sentences had both nouns and verbs in them,” Carol Foyler, another student, said. “I couldn’t believe he was going after Trump like that.”

Obama’s blistering deployment of complete sentences clearly got under the skin of their intended target, who, moments after the event, responded with an angry tweet: “Obama bad (or sick) guy. Failing. Sad!”

CHICAGO (The Borowitz Report)—In an appearance at the University of Chicago on Monday, former President Barack Obama unloaded a relentless barrage of complete sentences in what was widely seen as a brutal attack on his successor, Donald Trump.

Appearing at his first public event since leaving office, Obama fired off a punishing fusillade of grammatically correct sentences, the likes of which the American people have not heard from the White House since he departed.

“He totally restricted his speech to complete sentences,” Tracy Klugian, a student at the event, said. “It was the most vicious takedown of Trump I’d ever seen.”

“About five or six sentences in, I noticed that all of his sentences had both nouns and verbs in them,” Carol Foyler, another student, said. “I couldn’t believe he was going after Trump like that.”

Obama’s blistering deployment of complete sentences clearly got under the skin of their intended target, who, moments after the event, responded with an angry tweet: “Obama bad (or sick) guy. Failing. Sad!”

Flea bites can be annoying, but they're only flea bites.

Flea bites can be annoying, but they're only flea bites.
as long as you're annoyed.....just to remind you of the perfect moron you put into our WH

Obama must me seriously asshurt after watching his worthless commie legacy get flushed down the motherfucking toilet of failed political history.

I have never seen a former president behave in such a desperate manner.

What a mistake it was to elect that commie.

Opie is still searching for his legacy. He couldn't do it with the 8 years in office, so now he's trying
when he's out of office. It's not working, he's no longer relevant in the political arena.

Obama must me seriously asshurt after watching his worthless commie legacy get flushed down the motherfucking toilet of failed political history.

Hope you're enjoying all the good Obama did for our country ,,,,,that the moron trump tears down

Hope you're enjoying all the good Obama did for our country ,,,,,that the moron trump tears down
I'm enjoying watching that "moron" tear down "all that good" Obama did for our country - immensely. I understand the butthurt caused unfulfilled promise of the hopeychangy thing, and I imagine Obama's is even worse than yours.

9a10a4aec7672f5bedddbfd425d2bf71.jpg

Opie is still searching for his legacy. He couldn't do it with the 8 years in office, so now he's trying
when he's out of office. It's not working, he's no longer relevant in the political arena.
if he was able to run again he'd be a shoo in a man in our WH instead of a vile rat

Whoah, freak alert! What "commie legacy" is that? Be specific.

if he was able to run again he'd be a shoo in a man in our WH instead of a vile rat
Well, Obama was a failure as president, but not even I would call him a vile rat. More like inept with a touch of sleaze.
Yeah almost a triple in the DOW 75 or so straight months of 6 digit employment gains unemployment from 10% to 4+% etc etc etc

Well, Obama was a failure as president, but not even I would call him a vile rat. More like inept with a touch of sleaze.
Yeah almost a triple in the DOW 75 or so straight months of 6 digit employment gains unemployment from 10% to 4+% etc etc etc
If obummer did all that why did food stamp use double under his reign of incompetency? Was he cheating the system?

If obummer did all that why did food stamp use double under his reign of incompetency? Was he cheating the system?
Because bush caused a global recession. Pay attention!

Forum List

Back