Obama at the Brandenburg Gate?

Sure, I assume you remember JFK's famous speech at the same gate in Germany. The one where he misspoke in German. Thinking he was saying he is also a Berliner what he actually said was he was a jelly dough nut.

This is IMO why Obama wants to make a speech there.

I meant for him to elaborate on his statement that Ron Paul would rant about hating blacks and jews, to which he so eloquently posted a mere link to, that's already been tossed aside as bullshit by anyone with a critically thinking mind.

But then, when do liberals think critically?

I meant for him to elaborate on his statement that Ron Paul would rant about hating blacks and jews, to which he so eloquently posted a mere link to, that's already been tossed aside as bullshit by anyone with a critically thinking mind.

But then, when do liberals think critically?

Oh ok, but you quoted me.

and never :)

Even more silly of you to ignore the fact that Paul claims to have had nothing to do with the alleged newsletter and there is no proof otherwise...that is according to your own link. :eusa_whistle:

He said he didn't write it... but this is also what he said in the same article:

Paul said the editor of publications "is responsible for daily activities." But he also cited "transition" and "changes" and said that some people were hired to write stories "but I didn't know their names."

Ron Paul '90s newsletters rant against blacks, gays - CNN.com

So he didn't write it, but it did go into his newsletter apparently. What I found really funny were these statements from the same article:

"I am the anti-racist because I am the only candidate -- Republican or Democrat -- who would protect the minority against these vicious drug laws," he said.

"Libertarians are incapable of being a racist, because racism is a collectivist idea."

Germans have rejected Obama's visit. :lol:
Germans do not want to hear Obama's hatred and racism directed towards Americans and white people with a penis.

Really... do tell.. please elaborate.. I am all ears...
See? that's the problem you are not all ears, you do not want to hear anything negative about Obama. JFK was not a liberal as defined by today's liberals. He was far more moderate and especially in fiscal matters. His thoughts on taxes was the same as Reagan's and Bush's. He did not cowtow to unions this I know from experience.

Reagan said that he did not leave the democrat party, the party left him. He was right. Kennedy would have felt the same way for sure.

the biggest difference between Obama and Kennedy however is that Kennedy truly wanted to SERVE us, not be annointed. He and RFK genuinely felt that they must served the people of this great country. All people, no matter color or background. There is no ring of serving us in Obama's words or manner, indeed he comes off arrogant and eliteist. He is in this for himself, not for us. Any of us. Kennedy could have walked away from the presidency and continued to have a wonderful life, filled with learning and doing work for this country in other ways; Obama cannot walk away, he has to win, cause this is what he has planned since God only knows when. It's all about him, not the country.

Forum List

Back