Obama at his finest

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This guy is unbelievable. He has done everything he bashed Bush for x10. And his dumbocrat followers applaud all of these policies after bashing Bush for them...

Attachments

• $150948_10151341653039481_596491583_n.jpg
    $150948_10151341653039481_596491583_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 31
This guy is unbelievable. He has done everything he bashed Bush for x10. And his dumbocrat followers applaud all of these policies after bashing Bush for them...

So....everything that's happened since he took office IS Bush's fault?

He said he was Let the Patriot Act expire then he re-newed it for 4 more years.

He said he didn't like the NDAA when he helped write it. He said he'd veto it right before he signed it.

You're not in the R ME any more, wake up! Stop mindlessly obeying orders.

As a senator he said it would be wrong to vote against a qualified Supreme Court nominee based on ideology, and he agreed that John Roberts was qualified, and then someone whispered in his ear that he needed to toe the party line to keep his presidential prospects alive, and so he voted against Roberts.

But nowwww he grouses about people being partisan.

He said he didn't like the NDAA when he helped write it. He said he'd veto it right before he signed it.

Now, wait just a minute! Let's go through this logically.

The OP criticizes Obama for doing the same things he criticized Bush for doing.

Since what Obama is doing now is bad, it must therefore follow that everything Bush did was bad too, right? If not, what's the beef?

Stop the presses! We have here, ladies and gentlemen, the very first Nutter who admits it's all Bush's fault after all!

Since what Obama is doing now is bad, it must therefore follow that everything Bush did was bad too, right? If not, what's the beef?

Stop the presses! We have here, ladies and gentlemen, the very first Nutter who admits it's all Bush's fault after all!

Uh... perhaps you should learn how to read? At what point did I say anything about whether the polices are good or bad?

I said that you assholes praise Obama for doing the exact same things you bashed Bush over.

Don't you look like the stupid fuck'n asshole now? :lmao:

By the way - just because he's copied the policies you assholes bashed Bush for (and now applaud Obama for), doesn't mean he hasn't added his own policies that have created the failure (or created more failure). For instance, Bush NEVER spent like Obama. Bush NEVER implemented something as incompetent as Obamacare.

Should I continue, or are you starting to realize how stupid you sound in your desperation to defend the indefensible? You can't just be a mature adult and acknowledge the hypocrisy of your dear leader Obama and your party, can you?

American populism, do you understand all politicians do it and all presidents? Even republicans and independents.

Uh... perhaps you should learn how to read? At what point did I say anything about whether the polices are good or bad?

I said that you assholes praise Obama for doing the exact same things you bashed Bush over.

So...ARE Obama's policies good? Do you approve of them?

American populism, do you understand all politicians do it and all presidents? Even republicans and independents.

you completely missed the crux of the point.

Yes, all politicians do it.

But what is the excuse of the electorate who bashed one president for doing something and then applaud another president for doing the exact same thing?

But what is the excuse of the electorate who bashed one president for doing something and then applaud another president for doing the exact same thing?

No excuse, it's called populism. Both sides do it, get a clue.

No excuse, it's called populism. Both sides do it, get a clue.

Ever notice when the idiot liberal is pinned into a corner, they still can't admit their "dear leader" has done something wrong? Their final response is always "but, but, both sides do it". As if two wrongs somehow make a right in their mind. :cuckoo:

So...ARE Obama's policies good? Do you approve of them?

I highlighted your own quote above. The topic here is the hypocrisy of Barack Obama and you mindless moron's who worship everything he does, even though half of what he does is what Bush did.

As usual, when cornered with uncomfortable, inconvenient facts, you dumbocrats change the conversation. What do you say we stay on topic just once? Or are the facts just too uncomfortable for you?

(Just to disarm you - since you're highly ignorant ass thinks you're on to something here :lmao: - Obama's policies are a complete and total disaster. GWB was dead-wrong on the Patriot Act. GWB was dead-wrong on deficit spending. And GWB was dead-wrong on bailing out private industry. Sadly, Obama has committed to these policies x10 and added more ignorant policies of his own - like obamacare). Eagerly anticipating your desperate response now that you are completely pinned into a corner. What will you change the topic to this time rather than admit your hypocrisy of worshiping Obama for the exact same things you bashed Bush for?

Last edited:
Both sides do it? Well republicans aren't counting our soldiers deaths on a daily basis. Like liberals did all for political reasons. To make bush look bad, when obama got elected they forgot how to count.

Forum List

Back