Obama at 51% Approval

So, I guess no one has a theory as to why people who approve of the president's job would be voting against him?

Who approves of a disaster?
Brain dead, Kool Aid ass-suckers like you?
This fucker gets voted off the island soon, asshole.
Find another anus to worship.
I hear Anthony Weiner is available.

Delusion ain't an island in the Mediterranean.

Not as far as YOU know.

:eusa_eh:

So, I guess no one has a theory as to why people who approve of the president's job would be voting against him?

Who approves of a disaster?
Brain dead, Kool Aid ass-suckers like you?
Find another anus to worship.
I hear Anthony Weiner is available.

Shut the fuck up! you are feeling the azz hurt of your loss.

Zarius (may I call you Zarius?)

No, I may not.

:confused:

The cleverness is in the word somewhat approve. I mean I liked when he watched while our American seals killed Osama. His cousin.

...according to Rasmussen, likely voters.

This is not about Rasmussen though. The question is,

who are the voters who approve of the job the President is doing, but are going to turn around and vote for Romney?

...because that's what would have to happen if Obama loses the popular vote.

Taking polls in Hawaii Illinois are not showing the true reality of how badly obama is going to lose.

A president’s job approval rating is one of the best indicators for assessing his chances of reelection. Typically, the president’s job approval rating on Election Day will be close to the share of the vote he receives. Currently, 51% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) at least somewhat disapprove (see trends).

Nice try Rasmussen has Romney up over Obama.

Is today "Rasmussen is Credible Day" with our board libs?

It fluctuates so often....

Learn to read. I said the thread wasn't about Rasmussen. I used Rasmussen instead of the Washington Post poll, which also has Obama at 51% approval,

so I didn't have to listen to a dozen idiots saying the WP poll was liberal bias.

Now, back on topic?

ha, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR Ameri-CAN arrogance, someone should kick your ass and/or put you in jail !!!

I think he will win by much more than 51%, he will get the female vote.
muslimwhite.jpg

Your premise is correct! Im a die hard Obama supporter and so is my family and friends......but we will fight for sharia untill our deaths......even if it means our deaths........you are right

ha, le, le, le ,le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le ,le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le ,le, le, le, le, le, le
It is nice to have an Ameri-CAN agree with me..............
ha, le, le, le ,le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le ,le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le ,le, le, le, le, le, le
obama05.jpg

A president’s job approval rating is one of the best indicators for assessing his chances of reelection. Typically, the president’s job approval rating on Election Day will be close to the share of the vote he receives. Currently, 51% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) at least somewhat disapprove (see trends).

Nice try Rasmussen has Romney up over Obama.

Yep, and Rasmussen is one of only 2 major pollsters that wrongly called the race for Romney in their final poll.

Forum List

Back