Obama at 42% approval

The pollster in question also showed Obama winning Arkansas, Arizona, and South Carolina.
They also had Obama inside the margin in Tennessee (which he lost by 15) and Oklahoma (which he lost by 35).

So you're saying Zogby is more of, what, an "outlier" maybe?

You're attempting to mix Zogby's traditional polling and their web-based polling. Calling their web-based polling an outlier would be generous. Utter crap would be more accurate.

The pollster in question also showed Obama winning Arkansas, Arizona, and South Carolina.
They also had Obama inside the margin in Tennessee (which he lost by 15) and Oklahoma (which he lost by 35).

You're attempting to mix Zogby's traditional polling and their web-based polling. Calling their web-based polling an outlier would be generous. Utter crap would be more accurate.
then you would think a reputable pollster like Zogby would stop with the web polling

then you would think a reputable pollster like Zogby would stop with the web polling

They keep up with it because they (rightly or wrongly, time will tell) as the future of polling. In their defense, they've gotten better over the years (though the results are still pretty shotty).

They keep up with it because they (rightly or wrongly, time will tell) as the future of polling. In their defense, they've gotten better over the years (though the results are still pretty shotty).
did you mean "shitty" or "shoddy"

well, either would work i guess
:lol:

wait, i thought Rasmussen was the "outlier"

Any poll that paints the 0ssiah in a negative light is an "outlier"...

did you mean "shitty" or "shoddy"

well, either would work i guess
:lol:

Oy. Yeah.

ah, i wouldnt put too much faith in a newsmax report
http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews2.cfm?ID=1737

hmm, seems they didnt fabricate this one

Of course they didn't - I wouldn't link to a fabricated poll.

Zogby's site was down for a while, likely due to the numbers of people trying to link to the site directly in light of this new low polling results for Obama.

The silly Obamabots in here can attempt to spin the results any way possible - the end result is the same. Obama is falling in all polling data, and at an alarmingly consistent rate.

Will he continue to fall and flounder or find a way to recover?

Perhaps if the economy continues to strengthen a bit more he can regain his footing - but even that may not save him entirely from this current fiasco...

Forum List

Back