Obama at 42% approval

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The latest Zogby poll has President Obama at just 42% approval. The greatest decline was among Democrats and Independents.

Zogby: Obama Approval Plummets to 42 Percent

Zogby: Obama Approval Plummets to 42 Percent

Monday, August 31, 2009 4:39 PM

President Barack Obama's job approval rating is down to 42%, with a decline in approval from Democrats the leading factor.

The latest Zogby Interactive poll of 4,518 likely voters conducted from August 28-31 found 48% disapprove and 42% approve of the job Obama is doing. The poll found 75% of Democrats approve of Obama's performance, a drop of 13 points among Democrats from an interactive poll done July 21-24 of this year. That same poll found 48% of all likely voters approving of Obama's job performance, and 49% disapproving.

In the most recent poll, 8% of Republicans and 37% of Independents approve of Obama's job performance. Both are down slightly from six weeks ago; two points among Republicans and three among Independents.

Seems awful high for a liberal Democrap Poophead. When does the other liberal Democraps start calling him all the stuff they used to call Bush?????:lol:

Seems awful high for a liberal Democrap Poophead. When does the other liberal Democraps start calling him all the stuff they used to call Bush?????:lol:

Such a remarkable drop in popularity.

He will either show some real political spine and come out of this, or America has another one-termer Jimmy Carter on its hands...

He will either show some real political spine and come out of this, or America has another one-termer Jimmy Carter on its hands...

You can fool some of the people, some of the time but you can't fool all of the people, all of the time. Obama has been identified as the criminal Chicagoland political hack that he is. The bullshit game is over and he can't perform the duties. He is in way over his head.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

You can fool some of the people, some of the time but you can't fool all of the people, all of the time. Obama has been identified as the criminal Chicagoland political hack that he is. The bullshit game is over and he can't perform the duties. He is in way over his head.

You may very well be right - if so, I hope this country can come out of it without sustaining much more damage. Between he and Bush, we are teetering on the brink...

w0w.........looks like I gotta rachet up the creations in my gay MSPaint Photobucket gallery...............

Seems this one doesnt give justice to the level of epic fail that is actually accurring............

Disapproval rate reaching the stratosphere FTW!!!

poar01_obama0803-7.jpg

amazing stuff.........and who'da thunk it?? Certainy not me........I thought it would take at least a year before any substantive drop............
this is epic however...................

obama_index_august_23_2009.jpg

Now he may yet wake up and smell the maple nut crunch, however, one thing is clear no moatter what he does politically. The country has spoken...........and the k00ks are being put in their place.............the 21%ers like those who post on this board. America does not want an America as viewed by the k00ks...............

w0w.........looks like I gotta rachet up the creations in my gay MSPaint Photobucket gallery...............

Seems this one doesnt give justice to the level of epic fail that is actually accurring............

Disapproval rate reaching the stratosphere FTW!!!

poar01_obama0803-7.jpg

I can't help but laugh at that pic.

I try not to, but let's face it - it's damn funny...

Expect the cries of "Zogby is an outlier." from the libs....

indeed...........I get that all the time about Rasmussen's poll also displaying epic decline for Obama..................

Meanwhile, the same k00ks were falling all over themselves posting up the Obama #'s back last October when he went about 7% ahead of McCain. Now, of course, Rasmussen is a fraud!!! Its the same from EVERY SINGLE k00k on this board..........

fcukking classic s0ns.................

Don't you know that he's mourning the untimely death of TOTUS now. The replacement just doesn't have the magic that the first TOTUS had. First TOTUS would never have let his numbers dive this way.

The pollster in question also showed Obama winning Arkansas, Arizona, and South Carolina.
They also had Obama inside the margin in Tennessee (which he lost by 15) and Oklahoma (which he lost by 35).

The pollster in question also showed Obama winning Arkansas, Arizona, and South Carolina.
They also had Obama inside the margin in Tennessee (which he lost by 15) and Oklahoma (which he lost by 35).

So you're saying Zogby is more of, what, an "outlier" maybe?

Forum List

Back