Obama at 26% Strong Approval

How could anyone strongly approve of this Administration at this point? 26% seems pretty high to me. I don't know anyone who strongly approves of more Massive Spending,Massive Debt,and Massive Unemployment. Yikes!

haha so bush has his strong 26% and now obama has his. these two are so alike in many ways

So now we're using only Rasmussen's 'strong approval' number? What's next, the really really strong full on fanatical love him to death approval number?

...children, please...

26%?? That just seems way too high to me. I haven't met anyone who strongly approves of this Administration. Seriously,how could anyone with common sense strongly approve of this President? Weird stuff.

26%?? That just seems way too high to me. I haven't met anyone who strongly approves of this Administration. Seriously,how could anyone with common sense strongly approve of this President? Weird stuff.

same reason bush had 26%

They are the hardcore Pelosi Demtardlike supporters.....aka the 26%ers.

Do you guys ever have an original thought?

Your a fucking dumb ass...how about that...it's definately original.

Just a friendly word of warning. When you call someone a dumbass and in that single sentence you make three errors ("dumbass" is one word, not two; you misspelled "definitely"; and it's "You're", not "your"), you look like a retard.

Forum List

Back