Obama Assualts Congressmen!

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Look at this picture of Obama sucker punching a congressmen.

022510_obama_coburn_monster_397x224.jpg

Hugs him as he whispers in his ear,you spoke out against me you are dead meat sucker.:lol:

Actually, CG, you have described your well.

Particularly in the adjective form apoplectic, apoplexy means furious, enraged, or upset to the point of being unable to deal with a situation ...apoplexy: Definition from Answers.com - :lol:

*Sarcasm on*

Gee, I soooo did not know that. Wow. I'm impressed to hell and back with your ability to google. You are clearly the most intelligent person on the board.

*Sarcasm off*

It must be hard to be a humorless coward.

Such wit. Such a command of the words. You must have time at work to use your thesaurus. :lol:

Howver, wit and wordsmithing will come as you grow older and gain wisdom with experience.

Oh, I wait for bated breath for that day. On second thought: not. Buh bye, CG.

Such wit. Such a command of the words. You must have time at work to use your thesaurus. :lol:

Howver, wit and wordsmithing will come as you grow older and gain wisdom with experience.

Are you still pretending to be a Republican?

So humor and personal attack spins are being made off of a picture of Obama hugging a Republican.... Oh boy this country is bound for the crapper....

Are you still pretending to be a Republican?

Debatable Republican, confirmed fool.

Excellent personal assessment of yourself, CG. You validate that assessment because you are upset that I corrected you twice today for saying stupid things. Get used to it.

OBAMAO pretends to embody the “new” multicultural USA with no roots,no history,no legacy,bowing in front of all the tyranies in the world .

Arrogant uneducated “little boy”

obama20bows20emperor20jackass.jpg

obamass1.jpg

Forum List

Back