Obama assassinated Fox News Twitter hacked

Meh... The tweets started at 2am on a holiday. No surprise they took a few hours to come down, but it nice to see that we have a new Fox news hater and probable partisan hack on the board...

An "error" left up on the Fox News Twitter site for NINE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!What is WRONG with Fox News having a Twitter web site that doesn't take responsibility for themselves?
What about this?

Military Coup Could Oust Obama. Former White House Speechwriter Suggests

Former White House speechwriter John L. Perry has courted controversy by suggesting that the U.S. Military, upholding their oath to defend the Constitution against domestic enemies, could stage a bloodless coup to oust President Obama.

In an article originally posted on the Newsmax website, Perry wrote, “There is a remote, although gaining, possibility America’s military will intervene as a last resort to resolve the “Obama problem.” Don’t dismiss it as unrealistic.”

The article outlines how military officers, outraged at Obama’s “trampling” on the Constitution, nationalization of American institutions, rising deficits, unemployment and taxes, could peaceably seize power from the “radical-left commissars” of the Obama administration.

Perry warns that America could be unrecognizable by 2012, prompting a coup to “restore and defend the Constitution,” a prospect that is “weighing heavily on the intellect and conscience of America’s military leadership,” he writes.

Prison Planet.com » Former White House Speechwriter Suggests Military Coup Could Oust Obama

Military coup possible in Greece

The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency warned in a report that the tough austerity measures and the dire situation could escalate and even lead to a military coup, according to a report by Germany’s popular daily Bild.

Report: Military coup possible in Greece - Hurriyet Daily News

I thought so, alleged "moderate" gramps who wants everyone to get along is a Soros/Huffing poster. For a little perspective, the left supported the showing in 46 US movie theaters of a docu/fictional account of the assassination of George W. Bush while he was in office.

An "error" left up on the Fox News Twitter site for NINE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!What is WRONG with Fox News having a Twitter web site that doesn't take responsibility for themselves?
What about this?

Military Coup Could Oust Obama. Former White House Speechwriter Suggests

Former White House speechwriter John L. Perry has courted controversy by suggesting that the U.S. Military, upholding their oath to defend the Constitution against domestic enemies, could stage a bloodless coup to oust President Obama.

In an article originally posted on the Newsmax website, Perry wrote, “There is a remote, although gaining, possibility America’s military will intervene as a last resort to resolve the “Obama problem.” Don’t dismiss it as unrealistic.”

The article outlines how military officers, outraged at Obama’s “trampling” on the Constitution, nationalization of American institutions, rising deficits, unemployment and taxes, could peaceably seize power from the “radical-left commissars” of the Obama administration.

Perry warns that America could be unrecognizable by 2012, prompting a coup to “restore and defend the Constitution,” a prospect that is “weighing heavily on the intellect and conscience of America’s military leadership,” he writes.

Prison Planet.com » Former White House Speechwriter Suggests Military Coup Could Oust Obama

Military coup possible in Greece

The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency warned in a report that the tough austerity measures and the dire situation could escalate and even lead to a military coup, according to a report by Germany’s popular daily Bild.

Report: Military coup possible in Greece - Hurriyet Daily News

What about it? One man's opinion, not a case of hackers.

An "error" left up on the Fox News Twitter site for NINE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!

NINE HOURS, not NINE MINUTES!

What is WRONG with Fox News having a Twitter web site that doesn't take responsibility for themselves?

Nothing different than what Fox News does every day on their supposed "News" shows. They NEVER take responsibility for their "slight" errors in reporting facts, ("slight" errors, like leaving out "the other side of the story" completely).

Fox News Bashing is so damn old, out of date and trite, not to mention boring. don't you libtards have any new lyrics?

sorry....but shame on fox to keep this up for 9 hours....and more shame on whoever the hackers were....

Even here at usmb, with our few unpaid/volunteer moderators, would not have a lying piece of garbage such as that tweet, up for more than a couple of minutes and at longest a couple of hours until it was caught, at absolute most!

So maybe I am viewing this from a different point than most of you....?

I don't see that Fox bashing....I see it as logical and responsible criticism.

It's easy to to just cry wolf or cry "fox bashing" without even considering the situation, with any depth or thought.... :(

• Banned
I thought so, alleged "moderate" gramps who wants everyone to get along is a Soros/Huffing poster. For a little perspective, the left supported the showing in 46 US movie theaters of a docu/fictional account of the assassination of George W. Bush while he was in office.

Put down the crack pipe son. I despise both of those as well as people that got nothing better to do than hate on Fox. You clearly aren't the clever detective you think you are Mr. Panther

sorry....but shame on fox to keep this up for 9 hours....and more shame on whoever the hackers were....

Even here at usmb, with our few unpaid/volunteer moderators, would not have a lying piece of garbage such as that tweet, up for more than a couple of minutes and at longest a couple of hours until it was caught, at absolute most!

It's easy to to just cry wolf or cry "fox bashing" without even considering the situation, with any depth or thought.... :(

I'm certainly not a computer wizz but if the account was fully hacked and passwords were changed after the hack how is Fox supposed to moderate it if they have no control or access? So I agree a little depth of thought should be given before jumping to unfounded conclusions.

Last edited:

Put down the crack pipe son. I despise both of those as well as people that got nothing better to do than hate on Fox. You clearly aren't the clever detective you think you are Mr. Panther

I got you pegged gramps, give it up.

I got you pegged gramps, give it up.

I did "give up" a laugh at your assertion.

I'm certainly not a computer wizz but if the account was fully hacked and passwords were changed after the hack how is Fox supposed to moderate it if they have no control or access? So I agree a little depth of thought should be given before jumping to unfounded conclusions.
Got a link to their passwords being changed in the hack? I saw no such thing in the article I read, so if this information is true, then there should be reporting on it and I would appreciate a link.

:clap2:

I'm sure we'll found out the truth in about a week. In the meantime, here are some comments I found around the interwebs:

• Good job it was the Fox news account, otherwise people might have believed this....
  • The assholes should have changed their password after they fired Beck.
  • Is 'raising false hopes' a criminal offence in America?
  • Faux vowed to track down the hacker -- and give him a full time job as an on-air personality.
  • So now that Fox viewers have vigorously masturbated over this stunt, what will they do with the remainder of the day?
  • I just assumed FOX kept those kind of stories on stand by, you know, in their wish list file along side articles for "Gays Spontaneously Combust" and "Cheney Becomes Emperor" .
  • Fox news: "We were hacked. Yea that's it, we were hacked! WE didn't do it on purpose, we were hacked. Hacked, yea thats the ticket!"

Got a link to their passwords being changed in the hack? I saw no such thing in the article I read, so if this information is true, then there should be reporting on it and I would appreciate a link.

apparently he has barely a passing acquaintance with the truth.

makes sense that he'd love fauxnews.

Forum List

Back