Obama asks voters for revenge, Romney asks for votes -"For love of country."

Yet another conservative victimhood thread?

They'll embrace any excuse to throw another victimhood tantrum. American Republicans really are the biggest squealing pansies to ever exist on planet earth.

"MOMMY! THE MEAN LIBERAL SAID VOTING IS THE BEST REVENGE!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

That's the modern Republican party. Good luck attracting voters with the "hissyfits and butthurt" strategy. That demographic is already 100% Republican, so there are no gains to be made there.

They'll embrace any excuse to throw another victimhood tantrum. American Republicans really are the biggest squealing pansies to ever exist on planet earth.

no the victim is you regurgitating this line..I guess we'll see who will get revenge soon enough

Last edited:
The Revenge vote? How lovely. Let's take revenge on what? What was done to Obama supporters?

The Democrat party is still the party of anger.

A little context adds some balance to the the nonsensical crap in the OP.

"Speaking in Springfield, at one of three Ohio events, Obama began telling a story about a younger Romney, then a Massachusetts Senate candidate, who had campaigned against former President Bill Clinton's economic platform in the 1990s. As soon as the president mentioned Romney's name, the crowd began to boo.

“No, no, no, Don't boo. Vote,” Obama told the crowd. “Voting is the best revenge.”

Obama Tells Ohioans How To Get Back At Romney: 'Voting Is The Best Revenge' (VIDEO)

I still may vote for Romney or I may not, one reason I am still undecided is reading the shit that is thrown in these spurious and misinformed threads.

Do you have the same problem with Obama because of rdean and TruthMatters, or are you simply a lying sack of shit?

My guess is that 66% of all votes, be they Republicans or Democrats will be voting more out of spite than conviction for the man they're casting their votes for.

Speaking from you hearts how many here who know who they will be voting for, will be doing so because they really and truly agree with everything their man has said or done?

Not many would be my guess.

An election is usually the choice of the lesser of two evils.

Normally, I find the Republican to be the lesser evil...

Just not this time.

Yeah, right.

Obama is looking to foment a Civil War, which is nothing less than Jeremiah Wright, whose church front pew Obama occupied for some twenty odd years, would do. Bill Maher is taking his chances tossing a little extra gasoline on the fire here. CVS, or whatever drugstore Mr Maher uses, must have to deliver his weekly supply of KY Jelly by the eighteen foot box truckload.

Obama Mega-Donor Bill Maher Warns Romney Supporters, “Black People Will Come After You” If You Vote For Him… | Weasel Zippers

I don't see how anyone but a panicky Teabagger could have seen what Maher just said there as a joke...

It was a pathetic attempt at a joke, like most of the shit he spouts.

Focusing on the topic of this thread is tough for you or is this more of the following attempts at diversion:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZR64EF3OpA]The Wizard of Oz: Pay No Attention - YouTube[/ame]

Good thing Obama didn't say to kill them with kindness, otherwise all the professional victim righties here would be screaming about how Obama is a murderer.

A little context adds some balance to the the nonsensical crap in the OP.

"Speaking in Springfield, at one of three Ohio events, Obama began telling a story about a younger Romney, then a Massachusetts Senate candidate, who had campaigned against former President Bill Clinton's economic platform in the 1990s. As soon as the president mentioned Romney's name, the crowd began to boo.

“No, no, no, Don't boo. Vote,” Obama told the crowd. “Voting is the best revenge.”

Obama Tells Ohioans How To Get Back At Romney: 'Voting Is The Best Revenge' (VIDEO)

I still may vote for Romney or I may not, one reason I am still undecided is reading the shit that is thrown in these spurious and misinformed threads.

I saw this information last night elsewhere but thanks for posting it.

Once again I ask? Revenge for what Connery? He is advising his supporters that voting is a form of revenge for those Americans who might not agree politically with the Ds on policy? How patheticly divisive and unPresidential is that?

Last edited:
"Revenge" that's very divisive innit?

LGS is a desperate poster.

Focus. The topic is about Obama's support of revenge voting. Don't shoot the messenger. Just a heads up Dot, this information is out there with or without a thread from Lady or anyone. If the topic is too difficult for you to discuss and debate then take a pass and rest your tired brain and let the grown ups debate. :razz:

Yesterday Barry got out there and riled up his Zombies based upon anger and revenge.. The clear differences between the party who boo'd God and kicked him out of their party, who ask voters to vote based on revenge, compared to Mitt Romney who has shown through disclosure, his giving heart- A man who asks for your vote for love of country, a man who has never taken a dime of taxpayer money for any job he has held.. I don't know anyone to include Warren Buffet who ever worked for free, for YEARS. NO ONE!

The glaring difference in the hatred of Barack Obama and his party of angry lemmings and what Mitt Romney offers in love and compassion for his country should tell every person in this country who they need to vote for.

Mitt Romney asks his supporters to vote for love of country, Obama tells his minions vote for ‘revenge’ (Video) : Fire Andrea Mitchell!

Romney passes up $135K governor salary - Boston Business Journal

"Revenge" that's very divisive innit?

Exactly Willow.. Something that has crippled Washington over these past 4 years.

"you lie!"," liberalism is a mental disorder", "Obama was born in Kenya", I could go on and on....This is politics LGS both sides do it. So put your big girl panties on and quit your bitching.

Get your revenge on republicans, vote democrat.

Of course that also means to get your revenge on democrats, vote republican. There is no doubt that many of the votes cast for Romney are revenge votes against what obama has done. Revenge against high energy prices, revenge for obama care, revenge for high unemployment. There's a lot of revenge out there.

Revenge was the last thing in my mind when I went to the polls and voted! :cool:

I voted because I know this nation has a great future with the right leadership; leadership that has been lacking for the past four years.

I voted for candidates with proven records of serving for their constituents and not to line their pockets with $$$.

I researched ALL of the local candidates to see which represented MY values and ethics, both for partisan and non-partisan offices.

If someone is so petty they would use their most basic responsibility and turn it into a childish thing, they deserve to get what they are wishing for. Hopefully, they will be a small minority. :eusa_whistle:

This behavior isn't just unpresdiential, it's un-American. What else are we to expect from a president who spent weeks on "binders", "Big Bird", "birth control", and "bullshitter".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ894LTAFWo]Obama: Vote for Revenge - Romney: Vote for Love of Country - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back