Obama asks voters for revenge, Romney asks for votes -"For love of country."

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Yesterday Barry got out there and riled up his Zombies based upon anger and revenge.. The clear differences between the party who boo'd God and kicked him out of their party, who ask voters to vote based on revenge, compared to Mitt Romney who has shown through disclosure, his giving heart- A man who asks for your vote for love of country, a man who has never taken a dime of taxpayer money for any job he has held.. I don't know anyone to include Warren Buffet who ever worked for free, for YEARS. NO ONE!

The glaring difference in the hatred of Barack Obama and his party of angry lemmings and what Mitt Romney offers in love and compassion for his country should tell every person in this country who they need to vote for.

Mitt Romney asks his supporters to vote for love of country, Obama tells his minions vote for ‘revenge’ (Video) : Fire Andrea Mitchell!

Romney passes up $135K governor salary - Boston Business Journal

The Obama campaign of HATRED has fueled more partisanship and anger. This man continues to divide the nation and represent only one people- The far left kooks of this nation.

Sounds about right, Obama has been the most HATEFUL divisive President I have lived under.

Hope that will be gone next week and we can REALLY start rebuilding the country

Sounds about right, Obama has been the most HATEFUL divisive President I have lived under.

Hope that will be gone next week and we can REALLY start rebuilding the country

I know a lot of people have formed prayer groups, been praying for almost 40 days now beseeching Almighty God for his favor and for forgiveness.. We have to remember no matter what, that same God is still on control but I believe Mitt Romney is going to win.

What's a MORMON robot and what does religion have to do with anything??

It's this weird thing from the Planet Kolob that acts like it's programmed to imitate a human being.

But then the programming gets mixed up and it says weird stuff such as...

"I like to fire people"

and

"I don't care about the very poor"

On a serious note, if you don't think a guy whose religion tells him he's going to be a God on his own planet in the afterlife is not the best guy to give nuclear weapons to, I think you are a bit delusional.

My guess is that 66% of all votes, be they Republicans or Democrats will be voting more out of spite than conviction for the man they're casting their votes for.

Speaking from you hearts how many here who know who they will be voting for, will be doing so because they really and truly agree with everything their man has said or done?

Not many would be my guess.

My guess is that 66% of all votes, be they Republicans or Democrats will be voting more out of spite than conviction for the man they're casting their votes for.

Speaking from you hearts how many here who know who they will be voting for, will be doing so because they really and truly agree with everything their man has said or done?

Your guess and a dime is worth exactly 10 cents.

Yesterday Barry got out there and riled up his Zombies based upon anger and revenge.. The clear differences between the party who boo'd God and kicked him out of their party, who ask voters to vote based on revenge, compared to Mitt Romney who has shown through disclosure, his giving heart- A man who asks for your vote for love of country, a man who has never taken a dime of taxpayer money for any job he has held.. I don't know anyone to include Warren Buffet who ever worked for free, for YEARS. NO ONE!

The glaring difference in the hatred of Barack Obama and his party of angry lemmings and what Mitt Romney offers in love and compassion for his country should tell every person in this country who they need to vote for.

Mitt Romney asks his supporters to vote for love of country, Obama tells his minions vote for ‘revenge’ (Video) : Fire Andrea Mitchell!

Romney passes up $135K governor salary - Boston Business Journal

The man who was supposed to bring the country together asks people for their revenge.

Revenge against what? Against who? Against the rich for having more, or against anyone opposing the king?

Nobody agrees with everything a President does. That's where the compromise comes in...and pragmatism.

It is clear, however, that most people that pull the lever for Romney are doing it from the "anybody but Obama" perspective whereas most people pulling the lever for President Obama are voting for President Obama.

The same thing happened in 2004 when Democrats were voting for "anybody but Bush".

Nobody agrees with everything a President does. That's where the compromise comes in...and pragmatism.

It is clear, however, that most people that pull the lever for Romney are doing it from the "anybody but Obama" perspective whereas most people pulling the lever for President Obama are voting for President Obama.

The same thing happened in 2004 when Democrats were voting for "anybody but Bush".

It might be 'clear' to you.... but your truth is not the truth.

I voted Romney - not because he's not Obama - but because I believe he's the best man for this job at this point in our history. I formed that opinion on his record, not rhetoric.... and, in my opinion, there are more that are voting like I am than your baseless bullshit opinion.

Your guess and a dime is worth exactly 10 cents.

:badgrin:

New Topics

Forum List

Back