Obama asks for more foreign workers!

The guy is either retarded or he subscribes to Cloward-Piven.

Cloward-Piven makes more sense given the facts..

He is officially a fucking moron. How can anyone no matter race,religion,politics ask for more foreign workers when we can't even get the people in the U.S work.No common sense I swear...

This man has a deep-seeded resentment of this country. All you have to do is listen to the people that shaped his world view, the organizations that he worked for, and he himself.

He is proudly presiding over a declining United States, and that has been his goal from the beginning.

This man has a deep-seeded resentment of this country. All you have to do is listen to the people that shaped his world view, the organizations that he worked for, and he himself.

He is proudly presiding over a declining United States, and that has been his goal from the beginning.

I agree but there are a lot of Americans who can't see through his lies and radicalism. He comes off as a nice guy to many people.

You are not going to find Bible school graduates to write computer code.

You can't get people who don't believe in science to do research.

That leaves at least half of America out of tech type jobs. The right half. The void has to be filled from somewhere.

He's asking for more voters. You should see the liberal propaganda at a local international mart. The last news paper I saw had a picture of Harry Reaid with a bunch of immigrants around him and the letters "SOY DREAM ACT!" or something like that. Democrats want more votes from people who will advocate for union and allready have a marxist streak in them. That is the key to the immigration debate.

The majority of those receiving PhDs from American universities in the sciences were born elsewhere. I guess it would be wise to send those PhDs back to their own countries where they can create innovative new products and employ lots of people.

The majority of those receiving PhDs from American universities in the sciences were born elsewhere. I guess it would be wise to send those PhDs back to their own countries where they can create innovative new products and employ lots of people.

But, but, I thought it was "rich people" who make jobs. Not "innovation" and "research"? I thought education was "just a piece of paper"? I thought scientists and engineers were lazy and didn't do anything? I thought non Bible colleges and universities were hot beds of liberalism that didn't do anything? Why are foreigners coming here to learn from those worthless "liberals"? And then going back home and taking American jobs?

Well, I think a better "fix" would be to improve our own K-8th education system so that those applications are coming from our country...

Unemployment up to nearly 9 percent, 15 percent in some states and the American Person who Actually Pays taxes are paying now for two years of unemployment benefits and this ass hole calls for more FOREIGN workers? Figures!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Link?

Link?

Foreign graduate students were more likely to study science and engineering than U.S. students were and have become the dominant population in some science and engineering fields.

Issue Brief: Degrees earned by foreign graduate students

Last edited:

Link?

Foreign graduate students were more likely to study science and engineering than U.S. students were and have become the dominant population in some science and engineering fields.

Those stats are from 1997, and there is this...

Most of the increase in the number of foreign students earning master's degrees occurred in the late 1970s and 1980s. During the 1990s, the increase in the number of foreign students earning graduate degrees in U.S. colleges and universities has slowed in recent years (figure 1). In 1994, 46,317 foreign students earned master's degrees compared to 339,102 U.S. students and 11,538 foreign students earned doctor's degrees compared to 31,611 U.S.

Those stats are from 1997, and there is this...

Most of the increase in the number of foreign students earning master's degrees occurred in the late 1970s and 1980s. During the 1990s, the increase in the number of foreign students earning graduate degrees in U.S. colleges and universities has slowed in recent years (figure 1). In 1994, 46,317 foreign students earned master's degrees compared to 339,102 U.S. students and 11,538 foreign students earned doctor's degrees compared to 31,611 U.S.

From 2009:

he fact that large numbers of international students enroll in doctoral programs in the United States is no surprise, but their considerable presence represents “one of the most significant transformations in U.S. graduate education” in the last quarter century, argues a new economic analysis of the supply and demand effects influencing student outflows from other countries and influxes into the United States. The proportion of foreign-born Ph.D. recipients in science and engineering nearly doubled from 27 percent in 1973 to 51 percent in 2003.

Supply, Demand and Foreign Students

Last edited:

Forum List

Back