Obama asked a question, answers it

Wow some people (ok many people) on this board will bitch about anything. This goes for both sides. It's actually really pathetic.

OMG!

What do you miss most?

Being anonymous.

WTF? Why didn't he just lie and say he misses nothing???

Fame has broken more than one person. And being the most powerful and important person on the planet can clearly wear on a person.

Just look at smiling Jimmy Carter. He aged a lot in 4 years but doesn't look that much different today.

The pressure on big 0 is high;
birthers
His own party saying he's not a leader
Crushing debt
we found out he gets orders from Soros
illegal war in Lybia
Taking marching orders from the UN
failed to pass a budget while bribing obamacare through
his wife can't keep from adding fuel to the fire

And that's a very short list. pfft he actually may not run for re-election.

Laughable. Where's your proof? Glenn Beck?
Obama is a puppet, Ayers, and Sorros are his handlers. If he doesn't like the job he can resign, mn I can't wait for that.

What BS...This man loves the camera and the media and crowd attention more then any person alive.
Enough already.

A lot of you guys are fucking ridiculous.

Kudos to those who answered sensibly, on both sides.

To the rest of you, GROW THE FUCK UP.

Sensibly? You mean willfully ignorant. You want us all to buy the same bs you do? I can't feel sorry for this guy. I keep watching him do nothing about issues that directly have effected me and everyone else. The only reason he gets away with it is because the media changes the focus and everyone forgets about what is important choosing instead to follow everyone else like Lemmings following the leader.

He's doing nothing about rising gas prices.

He's doing nothing about border security even though people are dying in Mexico and in the U.S.

He's talking about raising our taxes again after he just signed a deal last year promising to leave them alone.

He lied about his no-fly zone over Libya turning it into a massive bombing campaign instead. He promised no boots on the ground only to find out that weeks before he made the promise they were already there.

Seriously, I don't know why you continue to give him the benefit of the doubt. I know you're trying to be a nice reasonable person, but you just have no idea who you're dealing with here. This guy is a self-centered man-child that hates this country and everything it stands for.

For two and a half years I've been telling you and others on the left that this guy was like this, but for some strange reason it's all a surprise to you. You need to start looking at the whole man and see him for what he is and stop ignoring all of the things he's done in the last 2 plus years. His penchant for abstention in Congress should have run up a red-flag, but it went ignored. He screws up constantly because he delays and procrastinates then turns around and throws everyone under the bus taking credit once they jump through their asses and get it done at the last minute. It's a constant struggle to make up for his reluctance to simply do his fucken job. We cannot afford to have amateurs and Bull Shit artists running this country. The threats are too real and too serious.

Last edited:
To say that he misses being anonymous doesn't mean that he didn't realize he'd lose being anonymous when taking the job.

For example:

I got married.

What do I miss the most?

Fucking unlimited bad bitches.

=/ (does not equal) I regret getting married.
=/ (does not equal) I didn't realize I'd miss it, when I made my choice.

Ok Charlie Sheen.

I got married for love, companionship, and BAQ. You make it sound like marriage is the only thing keeping you from raw-dogging some randoms.

And BAQ is....??? It's not even in the Urban Dictionary. Sorry, I don't do textspeak.

Mud basically said he got married so he could collect a government handout.

BAQ is what they called BAH and BAS in the military back in the day.

It's the monthly housing and food allowance given to military members tax free and on top of their basic pay.

Ok Charlie Sheen.

I got married for love, companionship, and BAQ. You make it sound like marriage is the only thing keeping you from raw-dogging some randoms.

And BAQ is....??? It's not even in the Urban Dictionary. Sorry, I don't do textspeak.

It's the monthly housing and food allowance given to military members tax free and on top of their basic pay.

So you think military pay and benefits is a handout? Interesting.

I was being a bit facetious, but if you want to accuse me of being a free-loader I'll put it in prospective for you.

The purpose of BAQ is to help offset the costs of living off-post. It's not a handout.

Living in government quarters costs money. Also there is a lack of space involved. When I was in the military my pay was terrible. I needed assistance to be able to provide a home for my family. Call that a handout if you like, but I cannot disagree more.

I guess we need to give money for abortions and cowboy poetry and in the process push soldiers with families into the food stamp program. That just doesn't seem right to me.

I'm glad I didn't mention separate rations. Course that didn't exist when I got married in 78'. But this is just another "handout" to our troops in harm's way.

Last edited:
Ok Charlie Sheen.

:lol:

I was being a bit facetious, but if you want to accuse me of being a free-loader I'll put it in prospective for you.

The purpose of BAQ is to help offset the costs of living off-post. It's not a handout. Living in government quarters costs money. Also there is a lack of space involved. When I was in the military my pay was terrible. I needed assistance to be able to provide a home for my family. Call that a handout if you like, but I cannot disagree more.

I know exactly what BAQ (now BAH and BAS) is for, thank you.

I loved BAH when I was in the service. They gave me like $800/mo tax free for housing so I could live off base instead of in the dorms. I lived in a nice three bedroom apartment with two other guys. The rent was a little under $900/mo .... split that up three ways and I had an extra $500/mo to spend on whatever the eff I wanted. Oh yeah, and they gave me another $250 on top of THAT for food each month.

It's all about gettin' off base to reap the benes.

Nuttin' like having a job where none of your salary has to go to paying the bills!

The purpose of BAQ is to help offset the costs of living off-post. It's not a handout. Living in government quarters costs money. Also there is a lack of space involved. When I was in the military my pay was terrible. I needed assistance to be able to provide a home for my family. Call that a handout if you like, but I cannot disagree more.

I know exactly what BAQ (now BAH and BAS) is for, thank you.

I loved BAH when I was in the service. They gave me like $800/mo tax free for housing so I could live off base instead of in the dorms. I lived in a nice three bedroom apartment with two other guys. The rent was a little under $900/mo .... split that up three ways and I had an extra $500/mo to spend on whatever the eff I wanted. Oh yeah, and they gave me another $250 on top of THAT for food each month.

It's all about gettin' off base to reap the benes.

Nuttin' like having a job where none of your salary has to go to paying the bills!

The pay scale has changed a bit over the years. Even with BAQ included my takehome pay was only $500/mo.when I got hitched.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back