Obama as an elder statesman

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
I voted against the SOB both times - a no-brainer

What will he do after 2016 - be another Clinton???

I voted against the SOB both times - a no-brainer

What will he do after 2016 - be another Clinton???

I did too. But I think by 2016, he will have found a way to circumvent the Constitution, and run for a third term. Put nothing unpatriotic, past him.

BO will be an elder local Marxist community organizer... his Peter Principle peak.

He's WAY over his head right now.

A "post turtle"... placed there by complete idiots/MSM.

All we can do now is keep watch and limit the damage he does.

I remember when they said Bush would find a way around the Constitution and would run for a third term.

Oh, wait. He wasn't going to run for a third term. He was going to declare an emergency and just stay in power. Yeah.

Boy, those were good times.

Now this Obama guy comes along and don't you find it suspicious he acts a lot like Bush?

Has anyone seen Bush and Obama in the same room at the same time since the Inauguration?

If that isn't evidence of something fishy going on here...

How hard would it be to make a Bush hologram that just sits there during the Obama swearing in? They did that one for 2-Pac, and that one got up and sang and danced!

You've never seen Bush and Obama together ever since. Not even for a lunch or a beer summit!

Yeah, I think Bush got that third term for real. And now he's gettin' greedy and shooting for a fourth! Trying to break FDR's record.

Obama spends like Bush, he warmongers with the drones even worse than Bush, he has kept Gitmo open, he fumbles his words like Bush when there's no teleprompter around...

Now he wants the Bush tax cuts which BUSH SET TO EXPIRE to actually expire on the rich. He is trying to do everything Bush wanted.

And now he is talking immigration reform...just like Bush!

I remember when they said Bush would find a way around the Constitution and would run for a third term.

Oh, wait. He wasn't going to run for a third term. He was going to declare an emergency and just stay in power. Yeah.

LOL!!!!

Care to post a link to that bullshit?

LOL!!!!

Care to post a link to that bullshit?

Libs have to pettifog any comment about Obammy, with anything...Bush. It's all they have. :badgrin:

BO will be an elder local Marxist community organizer... his Peter Principle peak.

He's WAY over his head right now.

A "post turtle"... placed there by complete idiots/MSM.

All we can do now is keep watch and limit the damage he does.

"Marxist"? Lulz. How many times have you been told not to try and use words you don't understand, Cindy?

Obama as an elder statesman

Wow someone could actually use the words Obama and Statesman in the same sentence.
I didn't believe that was possible.

Well you whiny rw's DO have a point. He has accomplished more than most presidents, maybe more than all past presidents.

As usual, I DARE any one of you to post anything that and Repub has done during the same time as President Obama has been in office that even begins to compare with his accomplishments. Go ahead ... Post even ONE accomplishment by even ONE lazy ass, golf playing pub.

Meanwhile, happy reading!

The Washington Monthly - The Magazine - Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

The Washington Monthly - The Magazine - The Incomplete Greatness of Barack Obama

whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com

We'll Keep This List Going. Here are 206 Obama Accomplishments, With Citations! He's Done Plenty! (The PCTC Blog )

I have to admit, BO has golfed more than any president in history.

I'm heard he sucks though.

But he made up for it by adding more national debt than any POTUS in history!

AND he's made us even more divided by race, gender, and economic class.

Way to go, BO!

Last edited:
I have to admit, BO has golfed more than any president in history.

I'm heard he sucks though.

But he made up for it by adding more national debt than any POTUS in history!

AND he's made us even more divided by race, gender, and economic class.

Way to go, BO!

Actually, no he hasn't.

No, that one is a lie too.

And, sure nuff, another lie.

But, you keep right on repeating that lying shit cuz the brainless rw's will believe anything.

OR, you could PROVE your lies.

Forum List

Back