Obama Arrogantly Lashes Out When Asked Question At Summit: 'What About Compliments?'

I find it pretty desperate to paint the response "what about compliments" as a president lashing out at the press. Perhaps some of you didn't quite pass 5th grade English, but the attribute of communication referred to as "tone" seems to be missing in this article and supported opinion. I'm not saying he definitely didn't lash out, but where's the video of this thing? Did he say it as a joke, smiled about it, and then calmly answered the question? Or did he look down on and yell at the person asking the question and then refuse to respond in a temper tantrum of emotional distress?

Trying to paint a person as lashing out from a single out of context static quote as supporting evidence for ANYTHING shows you to be a fool. I don't think the man is perfect, but you certainly have legitimate topics to hit with any president.

Last edited:

Bush left us with years of material. He was the perfect Republican. The ideal Republican. Just the type of person all Republicans hope to emulate. No way around that one.
This is the first time I've said "all" Republicans and I mean it. All Republicans want to be like Bush. Miss me yet?

This one is even more hilarious. After shaking hands with a black guy, Bush tries to wipe the black off on Bill Clinton. I guess after you catch "black" you can never go back. Sorry Bush, it's permanent. It doesn't wipe off. If he read this, he would never sleep again.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPS2J6NSzSQ[/ame]

Here's bush* telling a 9/11 joke shortly after 9/11

What a joker he is!!

bush_joker2-700x838.jpg

I honestly didn't read this whole thread, but I have one thing to say about the OP. Hey idiot, stop comparing Obama to Hitler, it is stupid, insulting, and spits on the memory of countless people killed by Hitler's orders.

"What was the number-one complaint, concern, or piece of advice that you got from foreign leaders about the U.S. economy and your stewardship of the economy?" That single simple soft question angered the president when asked that he arrogantly lashed out at Chip Reid answering to him “What about compliments? You didn’t put that in the list.” This shows that he is in complete denial of the situation with the U.S. economy just like Nancy Pelosi.
Arrogantly????? :eusa_eh:

Oh.....you mean he got Uppity, with them, huh? :rolleyes:

So....when you say "...that he is in complete denial of the situation with the U.S. economy...", when John Boner & his Boyz kept flippin' & floppin' (for TWO YEARS), that was different, right??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I find it pretty desperate to paint the response "what about compliments" as a president lashing out at the press. Perhaps some of you didn't quite pass 5th grade English, but the attribute of communication referred to as "tone" seems to be missing in this article and supported opinion. I'm not saying he definitely didn't lash out, but where's the video of this thing? Did he say it as a joke, smiled about it, and then calmly answered the question? Or did he look down on and yell at the person asking the question and then refuse to respond in a temper tantrum of emotional distress?

Trying to paint a person as lashing out from a single out of context static quote as supporting evidence for ANYTHING shows you to be a fool. I don't think the man is perfect, but you certainly have legitimate topics to hit with any president.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

More breaking news being released about Obama clashing with the press. He insults the American press again:

Tensions flare with reporters | POLITICO 44

YOKOHAMA, Japan – The scene after President Obama’s meeting with Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard showed just how long of a trip his nine-day Asia excursion has been – for all involved.

A reporter thanked Obama at the end of he and Gillard's remarks. Obama, who scolded White House reporters on Friday for their coverage of his trip, was informed that it was a member of the Australian press who delivered the thanks. "I knew it must have been an Australian because my folks never say thank you," Obama replied

With that, the White House press pool, in unison, gave him some sing-songy gratitude. “Thank you, Mr. President...” they said, with a tinge of sarcasm.

LOL, the Right complains about the press constantly, it seems hypocritical to then complain about Obama complaining about the press. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. It sounds like something he would say with a smile on his face, even when he was pointing out the obvious.

Forum List

Back