Obama Arrogantly Lashes Out When Asked Question At Summit: 'What About Compliments?'

Oh..an article in the weekly standard written by a PNAC cowboy, William Kristol, who authored one of the biggest American policy blunders, the invasion of Iraq, criticizing the President.

Yeah..sounds about right.

Yes, by all means, don't acknowledge that anyone might have valid reasons to criticize The One.

Kristol should be in jail.

Nice polish on your jackboots there. You use Kiwi?

Yes, by all means, don't acknowledge that anyone might have valid reasons to criticize The One.

Hey..if you wanna throw in with the people that hooked up with Chalabi, a known international criminal, be my guest.

But I will stick with law and order. However unpopular that may be.

Obama is the most thin-skinned Whinger to EVAH occupy the Oval Office.

Oh..an article in the weekly standard written by a PNAC cowboy, William Kristol, who authored one of the biggest American policy blunders, the invasion of Iraq, criticizing the President.

Yeah..sounds about right.

Then make the case. So far you fail.

It's time we find this mongrel a job he can do without screwing up the country any worse than it is. It was historic that the USA elected our first mongrel president, but what a price it cost us for "progress".

Why can't Obama be as humble as bush*?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A[/ame]

Hey..if you wanna throw in with the people that hooked up with Chalabi, a known international criminal, be my guest.

What law did Kristol break?

You just probably understand that "saying things that leftists don't like" is not illegal.

Not that leftists haven't tried...

Why can't Obama be as humble as bush*?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A

This guy is a Republican to from his toes to the tiny hairs on his chinny chin chin.

He typifies their "values".

His accomplishments are their accomplishments.

His occasional thoughts matches theirs.

His honesty is their honesty.

Bush represented the Republican Party for 8 straight years.

Bush STILL represents the Republican Party (miss me yet?).

What law did Kristol break?

You just probably understand that "saying things that leftists don't like" is not illegal.

Not that leftists haven't tried...

No they just go all out to destroy their credability...and livlihoods. Intellectual honesty isn't the Statist way. Just destroying people that get in their way.

One of the biggest complaints about Obama is that he's too thoughtful. Doesn't show enough emotions.

So when I read, "Arrogantly lashes out", I know it's another personal attack. Not as bad as the disgusting lie that he didn't celebrate Veteran's Day, but still. Don't you have some policy to attack?

What do people think when white people go after the first black president for such spurious reasons? They think that's all they have to complain about. "Stuff" that's just "made up". Prove he isn't "one of us". Well, we know he isn't a Republican. They are 90% white. What are the odds any black man would be a Republican? Very slim. Besides, look how you guys treat Michael Steele.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rav9ijyyZk[/ame]

More breaking news being released about Obama clashing with the press. He insults the American press again:

Tensions flare with reporters | POLITICO 44

YOKOHAMA, Japan – The scene after President Obama’s meeting with Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard showed just how long of a trip his nine-day Asia excursion has been – for all involved.

A reporter thanked Obama at the end of he and Gillard's remarks. Obama, who scolded White House reporters on Friday for their coverage of his trip, was informed that it was a member of the Australian press who delivered the thanks. "I knew it must have been an Australian because my folks never say thank you," Obama replied

With that, the White House press pool, in unison, gave him some sing-songy gratitude. “Thank you, Mr. President...” they said, with a tinge of sarcasm.

YOKOHAMA, Japan – The scene after President Obama’s meeting with Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard showed just how long of a trip his nine-day Asia excursion has been – for all involved.

9 days.......That sounds like Barach Hussein's Lifetime record for time spent working on the job.

The USA has become a joke all over the world because of this mongrel.

Mongrel?

Def:
mon·grel (mnggrl, mng-)

derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin

ownerless half-wild mongrel dog common around Asian villages especially India

mongrel - definition of mongrel by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

I love you guys. Really I do. I point out the racism and you get angry, complain the "race" card is being misused by liberals, and then end with something "racist".

You never fail to disappoint. Never.

So what are you guys, "Purebreds"?

RedLips.jpg

AsianWildAss.jpg

Hey, dumb shit. Yeah, you. Your president is the one who called blacks "mongrels".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZerO4KZDlBY[/ame]

Now that's hilarious.

I remember when Republicans use to use the phrase "Lipstick on a pig" all the time. John McCain used it, Dick Cheney used it, but suddenly, when Obama uses it, it's a slam towards Sarah Palin.

Same thing here. When Obama uses "mongrel, he is using the word as a celebration of diversity:

of mixed origin
[from obsolete mong mixture; compare Old English gemong a mingling]
bred from different types

But when you use it, there is no doubt you mean:

derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine
something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin
an inferior dog

In fact, your answer reminds me of what I thought was so comical about both Sarah Palin and George Bush.

They will both stand in front of an audience, try to repeat and end up mangling what their handlers told them to parrot, leave everyone scratching their heads and then walk away with a wink and a fist pump thinking, "Nailed it".

nailed_it.jpg

This one is even more hilarious. After shaking hands with a black guy, Bush tries to wipe the black off on Bill Clinton. I guess after you catch "black" you can never go back. Sorry Bush, it's permanent. It doesn't wipe off. If he read this, he would never sleep again.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPS2J6NSzSQ[/ame]

Forum List

Back