Obama Arrogantly Lashes Out When Asked Question At Summit: 'What About Compliments?'

One of the biggest complaints about Obama is that he's too thoughtful. Doesn't show enough emotions.

So when I read, "Arrogantly lashes out", I know it's another personal attack. Not as bad as the disgusting lie that he didn't celebrate Veteran's Day, but still. Don't you have some policy to attack?

What do people think when white people go after the first black president for such spurious reasons? They think that's all they have to complain about. "Stuff" that's just "made up". Prove he isn't "one of us". Well, we know he isn't a Republican. They are 90% white. What are the odds any black man would be a Republican? Very slim. Besides, look how you guys treat Michael Steele.

One of the biggest complaints about Obama is that he's too thoughtful. Doesn't show enough emotions.

So when I read, "Arrogantly lashes out", I know it's another personal attack. Not as bad as the disgusting lie that he didn't celebrate Veteran's Day, but still. Don't you have some policy to attack?

What do people think when white people go after the first black president for such spurious reasons? They think that's all they have to complain about. "Stuff" that's just "made up". Prove he isn't "one of us". Well, we know he isn't a Republican. They are 90% white. What are the odds any black man would be a Republican? Very slim. Besides, look how you guys treat Michael Steele.
That's just it. He gets the staff to load the Teleprompter with his thoughts depending upon whom he is speaking to. Therefore he forgets what he said last time...message gets muddled in conficting with what he's said in the past. And as to the race reference? Whom here didn't expect that? It wouldn't be a deany classic without such a reference.

*Go back to sleep deany*.

It's no worse than George W Bush getting the presidency because of his silver spoon connections through his Daddy.
George Bush was put in office by the people of the United States.......twice!!!

The first time was highly debatable. :lol:

Incidentally, Obama is also a legitimate and duly elected president. Do I like him? No. But he was elected by the voters.

Provide a evidence Bush did not win in 2000. If you can you will be doing better then anyone else that tried that and failed.

Let me get this right? You are STILL using the race card after 3 years? ( for the stupid one year for his running, 2 for his Presidency)

Petulance is an emotion.

The race card again? Yawn.

Obama simply isn't Presidential.

"What was the number-one complaint, concern, or piece of advice that you got from foreign leaders about the U.S. economy and your stewardship of the economy?" That single simple soft question angered the president when asked that he arrogantly lashed out at Chip Reid answering to him “What about compliments? You didn’t put that in the list.” This shows that he is in complete denial of the situation with the U.S. economy just like Nancy Pelosi. This is not the kind of leader we need. Hitler was in utter denial of the fatherlands condition even while he was in the bunker. You see, Obama cannot truthfully express his philosophy because it is to destroy American exceptionalism. This is what we know of Obama so far.
He’s a very odd guy with an odd history.

He’s the product of a mixed marriage when they were very rare. Mixed cultures. Abandoned by his father his entire life and later his mother. He had a gay tranny nanny in Indonesia. He was raised a Marxist and then a Muslim. His narcissism masks a deep insecurity about himself.

He’s then sent to Harvard though he was never a top student through some Affirmative-Action mixed with $$ from a Muslim supporter. His Columbia and Harvard years are totally masked to the point that I believe fellow classmates at Columbia doubt that he ever attended.

Editor of Harvard Law Review?????? .....Nothing written???....Nothing edited?????.... No record of anything published.

He’s never had a real job outside of ‘community organizing’ and then embraces his black half marrying a black woman and attending an Afro-Centric church. I don’t think any of us realize the depth of deceit in this man and his background.

Obama: ?What About Compliments?? | The Weekly Standard

At his November 12 press conference in Seoul, President Obama was asked the following question by CBS’s Chip Reid: “What was the number-one complaint, concern, or piece of advice that you got from foreign leaders about the U.S. economy and your stewardship of the economy?”

Whereupon the president began his response with a complaint: “What about compliments?” he asked. “You didn’t put that in the list.”

Well, soorrrrrry, Mr. President.

Poor President Obama. He’s (allegedly) getting all these compliments from his fellow world leaders—and the press just isn’t interested in having him tell us about them. True, President Obama became accustomed, as a candidate, to having a compliant press corps. But even so. After a contentious economic summit where the president was forced to defend the Fed’s ill-advised monetary policies, a summit that followed on the heels of the biggest midterm electoral defeat ever suffered by an elected first-term president, a defeat partly due to his ill-advised fiscal policies, did Obama really expect a reporter to stand up at the end of last week and ask, “Mr. President, what compliments did you receive from foreign leaders?”

That is, apparently, exactly what the president expected.

And that has us worried. We’ve assumed the president would learn from the voters’ repudiation of his party on November 2. We’ve assumed he would learn from reality’s refutation of his policies over the last two years. But the vanity that Jonathan V. Last elaborates on elsewhere in this issue seems to be standing in the way of such learning. President Obama has been mugged both by the voters and by reality—but he thinks that he’s still looking good, that he deserves plaudits, and

read more in link:

We will have to forgive our little Community organizer on this one guys.He's used to those over at MSNBC in particular having very very very emotional feelings whenever this man speaks.It is rumored that one of the leading and very well respected hosts at MSNBC admitted to having a "very special tingle feeling in his lower area after a speech" or maybe
it's whenever it seems like the president is looking at him over the teleprompter.

It's never this guy anything.If it's praise he wants to own it,if it's criticism it wasn't his fault,responsibility or anything referring to him.If you are not praising him 24/7 you're either too stupid to understand his greatness or you're a racist.:eusa_shhh:

The USA has become a joke all over the world because of this mongrel.

Mongrel?

Def:
mon·grel (mnggrl, mng-)

derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin

ownerless half-wild mongrel dog common around Asian villages especially India

mongrel - definition of mongrel by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

I love you guys. Really I do. I point out the racism and you get angry, complain the "race" card is being misused by liberals, and then end with something "racist".

You never fail to disappoint. Never.

So what are you guys, "Purebreds"?

RedLips.jpg

AsianWildAss.jpg

It's never this guy anything.If it's praise he wants to own it,if it's criticism it wasn't his fault,responsibility or anything referring to him.If you are not praising him 24/7 you're either too stupid to understand his greatness or you're a racist.:eusa_shhh:
You've cracked the code! :eek:

Yep. Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate. <The Statist Playbook ;)

Mongrel?

Def:
mon·grel (mnggrl, mng-)

derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin

mongrel - definition of mongrel by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

I love you guys. Really I do. I point out the racism and you get angry, complain the "race" card is being misused by liberals, and then end with something "racist".

RedLips.jpg

AsianWildAss.jpg

Hey, dumb shit. Yeah, you. Your president is the one who called blacks "mongrels".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZerO4KZDlBY[/ame]

Oh..an article in the weekly standard written by a PNAC cowboy, William Kristol, who authored one of the biggest American policy blunders, the invasion of Iraq, criticizing the President.

Yeah..sounds about right.

Oh..an article in the weekly standard written by a PNAC cowboy, William Kristol, who authored one of the biggest American policy blunders, the invasion of Iraq, criticizing the President.

Yeah..sounds about right.

Yes, by all means, don't acknowledge that anyone might have valid reasons to criticize The One.

George bush also ran a business and lived in the real world.

Mongrel?

Def:
mon·grel (mnggrl, mng-)

RedLips.jpg

AsianWildAss.jpg

Hey, dumb shit. Yeah, you. Your president is the one who called blacks "mongrels".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZerO4KZDlBY[/ame]

That's gonna leave a mark...:lol:

Forum List

Back