Obama Arrogance in Pakistan

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Lets see, we can murder innocent people with drones, and all is ok, collateral damage. But when the "other" terrorists blow up a few people we arrogantly get upset. Oh the hypocrisy!

HONOLULU, Hawaii (AFP) – US President Barack Obama condemned Saturday's "outrageous terrorist attack" in northwestern Pakistan in which a suicide bomber killed dozens of people at a World Food Program project.

"I strongly condemn the outrageous terrorist attack in Khar, Pakistan," Obama said in a statement from Hawaii, where he was spending Christmas with his family.

Obama condemns 'outrageous' Pakistan suicide attack - Yahoo! News

Lets see, we can murder innocent people with drones, and all is ok, collateral damage. But when the "other" terrorists blow up a few people we arrogantly get upset. Oh the hypocrisy!

HONOLULU, Hawaii (AFP) – US President Barack Obama condemned Saturday's "outrageous terrorist attack" in northwestern Pakistan in which a suicide bomber killed dozens of people at a World Food Program project.

"I strongly condemn the outrageous terrorist attack in Khar, Pakistan," Obama said in a statement from Hawaii, where he was spending Christmas with his family.

Why don't you go join al Qaeda, you unAmerican piece of doo-doo?

Hey let's face it you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs...it's unfortunate that some innocents get killed while we try to take out the Muslims that wish us harm...
We didn't ask for this fight.But if some get killed while we try to take out these fucks....if it saves one American soldiers life using these drones then so be it.:eusa_eh:

lets see, we target the terrorists and sometimes make mistakes
Al Qaeda intentionally targets the civilians, and YOU see an equivalence there?

Pakistan has allowed terrorist sects to infiltrate their country. They have no control over the Taliban contained areas.

While they lose some sovereignty by allowing US strikes. it helps them regain control

Gotta go where the terrorist are hiding....

And it aint Iraq

And it aint Iraq

They were in Arizona, Florida, NY, Texas, Pakistan, Syria, India, Indonesia, The Philippines, Lebanon, Serbia, Russia, Armenia, Turkey...

But none were in Iraq.
False.
I've recently tried finding a link but it's too far back to find the news report that first released it.
My stepson's Marine unit were the ones that discovered the AlQada training camp shortly after crossing into Iraq during the initial surge.
:cool:

As I have said before, the Obama administration is pretty much a 3rd Bush term.

And it aint Iraq

They were in Arizona, Florida, NY, Texas, Pakistan, Syria, India, Indonesia, The Philippines, Lebanon, Serbia, Russia, Armenia, Turkey...

But none were in Iraq.

well.....obviously by what you have just pointed out....they were spread pretty thin.....
anhd there were a few countries he left out of his list
but Al Qaeda must not have dared to enter Iraq cause they feared Saddam too much

oops, guess not

But none were in Iraq.

well.....obviously by what you have just pointed out....they were spread pretty thin.....
anhd there were a few countries he left out of his list
but Al Qaeda must not have dared to enter Iraq cause they feared Saddam too much

oops, guess not

Sadly for the pseudo-conned ,the al Queda camps they found were in the Kurdish zone. You know they area protected the the US and the UK,s no fly zones?

Forum List

Back