Obama approval trending up.

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
CNN Poll: Obama approval rating back to 50% mark – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

And he hasn't started campaigning yet. The other side of this coin, and mentioned in the article, I the GOP dissatisfication with their field.

Romney is a consummate suck-up Eddie Haskell candidate that will say anything to get elected. Watch his dancing on the Detroit bailout now that he is in Michigan to try and win.

Santorum will alienate moderates and even many Republicans.

Gingrich is a douche who is loathed by virtually everyone.

Though they won't admit it, the GOP knows their field is lame.

CNN Poll: Obama approval rating back to 50% mark – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

And he hasn't started campaigning yet. The other side of this coin, and mentioned in the article, I the GOP dissatisfication with their field.

Romney is a consummate suck-up Eddie Haskell candidate that will say anything to get elected. Watch his dancing on the Detroit bailout now that he is in Michigan to try and win.

He's definitely a man who's being greatly aided by his enemies. :clap2:

I don't see the GOP coming together over anyone candidate. They are going to fight to the bitter end.

Don't count them out yet. Remember..Clinton was impeached in his second term.

I don't see the GOP coming together over anyone candidate. They are going to fight to the bitter end.

The GOP has two really big problems. The first is that their field of candidates is just not very strong. The second, and most important, is the fact that despite what hard core conservatives will tell us, moderate Republicans and Independents are not hell bent on seeing Obama removed from office.

Honestly, the Republicans really ought to concentrate their efforts on Congressional races, because if Obama wins big, Republicans could lose big in the Congressional races also.

Honestly, the Republicans really ought to concentrate their efforts on Congressional races, because if Obama wins big, Republicans could lose big in the Congressional races also.

Yeah, if they lose the House, then they'll have to wait til 2014 to impeach him.

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back