Obama Approval Ratings February 24, 2009

By the way, As far as I can see...our president Obama has been blaming Bush for everything. Don't you listen to the news.

He is in office for 3 weeks, so most (economic + Afghanistan & Iraqi war) effects we have now are from the previous policy. It is accurate: they are Bush-policy effects. after a year or so you can blame Obama if his rescue/bailout packages didn't work, so have some patience.

Jillian, imagine this:
If on September 10th, 2001 then President Bush went on TV and said that he has intelligence suggesting that a terrorist attack will occur the next day by hijackers but he doesn't know where. Acting on that intel President Bush shuts down Americas airspace to any traffic and conducts investigations into airline security procedures which effectively paralyze a large portion of our economy in a down economic cycle. An attack would have been averted and Americans would go on in their pre-9/11 ways.

I ask you Jill (And be honest here): What would have been the Democrat response?

I'll tell ya' what it would have been. Al Gorleone: "He's Playing on our fears!"
A better question, what if Bush ordered and all the hijacked planes shot down BEFORE they hit any buildings and suceeded in doing so, would Bush be hailed or vilified?

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/10/politics/10terror.html
Bush warned of al-Qaida plot before 9/11

Sure man, blame it all on clinton. Bush had almost a year to put his shit together, during that time Clinton and his former staff were warning Bush that he should "keep his eye on the ball" with regard to Osama bin Laden.

It is not me who is indoctrinated, it is you who lacks information. Did they blame Pearl harbor on another president? Really, it is pathetic that you even try to blame it all on Clinton: CLINTON WAS NOT PRESIDENT DURING 9/11 !!!

You did pass the idiot test...good for you. 1) Seems FDR was president from 1933-1945. Who else could he have blamed it on...idiot. 2) After the first World Trade center bombing, Bin Laden should have been at the top of Clinton's "to do list". Sudan had Bin Laden on a couple of occasions, and asked Clinton if he wanted him. Clinton declined, because Bin Laden was a hot potato, Clinton did have enough on him, but he was more worried about his poll numbers taking a hit after the Monica fiasco. Why do you even bring up TIME?...Why not bring up a unbias source? Also, you brought up Sandy "Burgler", what do you think he was stuffing down his panties when he stole secret documents about the 9-11 investigation? Maybe to save himself and Clinton???? Why would he have done that if Clinton had been above the fray with his decisions??
Yes, Bush was president at the time. But, Bush had been in for less than 8 months. I'm not saying that Bush was guilt free on this, but what I'm saying is that Clinton bears the lions share of the fault. Once again I say...you have been indoctrinated well.

Clinton had been in office 20 Days before the 1993 WTT bombing.

Clinton then kept us from being attacked on our own soil his entire term.

Bush was warned and ignored the warnings which produced the 2001 attack.

Clinton kept us safe and Bush failed to listen and did nothing.

I guess Oklahoma city doesn't count. even if it didn't, you can't say clinton kept us safe if the first wtc attack happened when he was president. He had four chances to arrest bin laden and didn't do it. so stop playing the role of Monica Lewinsky, k?

well, at some point propaganda does take hold.... so I suppose anything is possible (although it didn't work with clinton)

but propaganda is what the right is good at.

too bad they sucked at actually governing.
oh give us a break
you guys did nothing but propaganda against Bush for 8 fucking years

Greetings world: The man of sin is one who breaks the holy convenant (that Jesus Christ is the SOn of God, the ONLY way to salvation) Obama does not believe Jesus is the only way to heaven. Let us take a look at the book of Daniel
21 "He will be succeeded by a contemptiabile person who has not been given the honor of royalty.
23 After coming to an agreement with him, he will act deceitfully, and with only a few people he will rise to power
24 When the richest provinces feel secure, he will invade them and will achieve what neither his fathers nor his forefathers did. He will distribute plunder, loot and wealth among his followers.
31 "His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. 32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.

Notice the charistics CONTEMPTIABILE PERSON, DECEITFUL, WILL RISE TO POWER WITH ONLY A FEW PEOPLE, IS ABLE TO ACHIEVE WHAT OTHERS HAVE NOT, DISTRIBUTE PLUNDER (USING the masses fear to justify a huge borrowing of funds from the future generation (which he condems by permitting mass genocide-abortion) Dude is a hypocryte) HE is a flatter (telling people what they want hear) he uses craft and schemes, a man of opinion polls) OBama indeed fits the charastics of the antichrist...According to Gods word Obama is an evil, wicked man!!!

Greetings world: The man of sin is one who breaks the holy convenant (that Jesus Christ is the SOn of God, the ONLY way to salvation) Obama does not believe Jesus is the only way to heaven. Let us take a look at the book of Daniel
21 "He will be succeeded by a contemptiabile person who has not been given the honor of royalty.
23 After coming to an agreement with him, he will act deceitfully, and with only a few people he will rise to power
24 When the richest provinces feel secure, he will invade them and will achieve what neither his fathers nor his forefathers did. He will distribute plunder, loot and wealth among his followers.
31 "His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. 32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.

Notice the charistics CONTEMPTIABILE PERSON, DECEITFUL, WILL RISE TO POWER WITH ONLY A FEW PEOPLE, IS ABLE TO ACHIEVE WHAT OTHERS HAVE NOT, DISTRIBUTE PLUNDER (USING the masses fear to justify a huge borrowing of funds from the future generation (which he condems by permitting mass genocide-abortion) Dude is a hypocryte) HE is a flatter (telling people what they want hear) he uses craft and schemes, a man of opinion polls) OBama indeed fits the charastics of the antichrist...According to Gods word Obama is an evil, wicked man!!!

PROVE obama doesn't believe Jesus is the only way to heaven.

Jillian, imagine this:
If on September 10th, 2001 then President Bush went on TV and said that he has intelligence suggesting that a terrorist attack will occur the next day by hijackers but he doesn't know where. Acting on that intel President Bush shuts down Americas airspace to any traffic and conducts investigations into airline security procedures which effectively paralyze a large portion of our economy in a down economic cycle. An attack would have been averted and Americans would go on in their pre-9/11 ways.

I ask you Jill (And be honest here): What would have been the Democrat response?

I'll tell ya' what it would have been. Al Gorleone: "He's Playing on our fears!"
A better question, what if Bush ordered and all the hijacked planes shot down BEFORE they hit any buildings and suceeded in doing so, would Bush be hailed or vilified?

In that scenario, hailed, hopefully, christ.

Just judging from what I am hearing from some of my democrat & liberal friends--they're not too happy right now.

I think Obama with all good intentions is blowing it, on these enormous spending bills & bail-outs.

Yes, Americans understand that an economic stimulus is needed, but they are outraged at the wasteful earmarks within these spending bills--that have nothing to do with economic stimulus.

Even my dem. friends have tightened their wallets--yet our government is still intent on spending millions on such things as the study of sexually transmitted diseases, a train from Disneyland to Las Vegas, 94 million to Hollywood producers to buy film, & millions more in worthless-wasteful earmarks & pork in this latest 787 BILLION dollar stimulus bill.

That's what has gotten the hair on the American taxpayers neck to raise.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be at all surprised if it went down to the 30s to be honest.

If times get harder (and I expect they're going to) the people are going to blame the POTUS.

That's what happened to Bush II, and I see no reason to think that Obama's fate will be significantly different.

It will take some time for Obama's numbers to drop below 50%, but you can be assured, it will happen.

By that time he will have taken over the United States and it'll be too late.

WOW, talk about an off topic post

a time and place for everything
this thread was not the place for that post

Just judging from what I am hearing from some of my democrat & liberal friends--they're not too happy right now.

I think Obama with all good intentions is blowing it, on these enormous spending bills & bail-outs.

Yes, Americans understand that an economic stimulus is needed, but they are outraged at the wasteful earmarks within these spending bills--that have nothing to do with economic stimulus.

Even my dem. friends have tightened their wallets--yet our government is still intent on spending millions on such things as the study of sexually transmitted diseases, a train from Disneyland to Las Vegas, 94 million to Hollywood producers to buy film, & millions more in worthless-wasteful earmarks & pork in this latest 787 BILLION dollar Porkulus bill.

That's what has gotten the hair on the American taxpayers neck to raise.

fix0red

Forum List

Back