Obama Approval Rating up 6% to 53% (Gallup)

$why_so_serious_cat-12947.jpg

OIC, so you're just the run of the mill, attention seeking TROLL....

At least you're honest about SOMETHING. :clap2:

Nope, I decided to have some fun and troll for once.

Again, you're a ignorant newbie who has no idea about my history on here or anyone else's. Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant as it has no basis except your own biased opinion on what you think of me and your pals on the rabid right.

Do I need to remind you that you proved my experiment right by acting like a complete wingnut? :thup:

Oky-doky, whatever you rant... errr..say :eusa_whistle:

Are you an American? It says your location Buenes Aires. If you are not an American then you should not be in a discussion about American politics.
I'm a Brit, do you wish to bar me you mod wannabee wassock?

Mind your own business. Stop acting like this is your country and you have a say in how what policies we undertake. What I am saying is cheerio and stay on your side of the pond, eat your fish and chips, and enjoy your monarchy.
listen pule, its a pity your testicles do not match your ego, you sad little cretin, do you really think your contribution here or anyone elses for that matter means anything in the outside world.

My country your country we are on the internet you lumpish rump-fed pumpion.

I didn't say he was.

So who are these people? I understand why the black community is so enamored with him. I can also understand the fringe left and the self-loathing whites who don't want to be considered racist. But I didn't think they represented the majority.

People who have a different political ideal than you. Are you such an elitist that you can't except that perhaps informed people disagree with you?

:lol: And therein lies my point. These people cannot be informed if they believe Obama is doing a good job. You obviously disagree that he's doing a poor job. So what does that say about America? It's obvious. The Entitlement Generation has taken over and are willing to accept a "leader" with almost zero experience and left-wing fringe ideals. Say goodbye America.

People who have a different political ideal than you. Are you such an elitist that you can't except that perhaps informed people disagree with you?

Xsited is a troll to the highest level. He knows exactly what he's doing when he makes purposefully dishonest comments like that. He's looking to provoke a reaction.

I appreciate the kind words, but my comments are not dishonest. You're just such a partisan hack that you cannot see the truth even when it is right in front of your face. But you're young and ignorant and have much to learn. When you get a real job one day, my hope is that you'll see the light. Until then, enjoy your unicorns and fairy tales.

Russia Blames US for Haiti Earthquake

Russian TV reports Hugo Chavez also blames US for Haiti Earthquake. 2
I have talked with rescuers on the ground in Haiti & have sent 200 tarps via Catholic Church groups to Haiti. The US led effort is nothing more than a money grabbing scheme. The government only buys tarps & supplies from companies who donated to Obamacrats campaigns. They over pay for these items. That is why they do not want commodity donations from others like me, they only want money to pay-off their contributors. Your head is up your ass if you can't see this. They keep showing the same pictures over & over on TV. There is little actual help from US.

You know the government isn't accepting money for Haiti relief, right? The Red Cross is.

https://re.clintonbushhaitifund.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=3884 even the money this fund gives to the 501(c)(3) nongovernmental and nonprofit organizations is spent buying supplies from selected for profit companies who donate to campaigns.

Forum List

Back