Obama Approval Rating up 6% to 53% (Gallup)

And what, this means that he's gaining momentum back? Don't make me laugh. Even his own party is bailing ship. The only one left to support him are getting voted out by the public anyway.

Adios, I say.

And what, this means that he's gaining momentum back? Don't make me laugh. Even his own party is bailing ship. The only one left to support him are getting voted out by the public anyway.

Adios, I say.

Personally, I just want to see all the nutters explain this. I had gotten my popcorn ready and everything but they seem to be avoiding this thread like the plague. :lol:

And as much as I've been disappointed by Obama, I'm still glad he beat McCain/Palin.

Adios, I say.

Personally, I just want to see all the nutters explain this. I had gotten my popcorn ready and everything but they seem to be avoiding this thread like the plague. :lol:

And as much as I've been disappointed by Obama, I'm still glad he beat McCain/Palin.

how seriously did you take the polls when they were six points lower?

Not at all. But again, I wanted to see the nutters spin their way out of this one. :lol:

Though the amount of people who "approve" of him according to this poll is very much near the amount that voted to elect him. Which is not surprising.

Its because he ordered a battle to happen which drove his approval rating up which is why I question the need to attack this taliban stronghold.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

53% Approval Rating, 40% Disapprove.

Let the Republican Spin Machine and Disowning of Gallup begin!

:lol:

Where's all the gang? Frank, Sinatra, Ihope, etc. :D

Try using this one

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

It's an average of several polls...... and probably far more accurate than Gallup alone which is simply an Average and not restricted to Likely or Registered Voters.

After all who gives a damn about the opinions of people that don't vote or don't even bother to register?

A few plausible explanations:

1) Margin of error.
2) Gallup polls anyone with a pulse, not likely voters.
3) Boyking hasn't done or said anything for a couple of weeks...That'd be enough for me to approve of.

You mean a few plausible excuses. :lol:

Adios, I say.

Just cause Rush says so, doesn't make it true.

doesn't make it false, either.

Well, in the case of the hyperbolic nonsense like the post I was responding to, it does in fact make it false (or, more accurately, an unprovable - therefore logically worthless statement).

Adios, I say.

I wouldn't bet on adios just yet. Most of the people complaining about him are people who complained about him before he was elected. And just because he isn't far left enough to pacify some of his base doesn't mean they're going elsewhere, IMO...

And just a bit of clarification... there are more repubs bailing than dems.

And what it means... is that the rightwingnuts who like posting the daily tracking polls seem to have missed one.

I'm shocked... just shocked, I tell ya.......

Adios, I say.

I think the reason why Dogbert posted this poll is because Sinatra and the like seem to take polls very seriously.

I think the reason why Dogbert posted this poll is because Sinatra and the like seem to take polls very seriously.

Indeed. I happen to be getting a kick out of this. So quickly to try and explain away that Obama might be doing a decent job to the majority. :lol:

Though in reality for me, if they asked me this question, I'd probably seriously consider answering disapprove. If you had asked me a month ago, I would of said disapprove definitely.

A few plausible explanations:

1) Margin of error.
2) Gallup polls anyone with a pulse, not likely voters.
3) Boyking hasn't done or said anything for a couple of weeks...That'd be enough for me to approve of.

You mean a few plausible excuses. :lol:
They're facts.

If he promised to STFU and just go on vacations until 2012, I might even approve of him.

Forum List

Back