Obama Approval Rating hits 50%

Obama approval rating back up to 50% - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

Don't look now, but President Obama's popularity is going back up.

In fact, the Gallup people report that Obama's approval rating is back at 50%, its highest level in seven months.

"Obama's approval rating has been in the mid-40% range for much of the latter half of 2010," Gallup reported. "He last hit 50% approval in a three-day average near the end of May/beginning of June."

Last edited:
Hmm I wonder why?
I would hope it is becuase people are realizing that the joblessness and recession is not Obama's fault.

Heck he was not even in the senate long enough to contribute much to the fall.

The closeout session of the last Congress is taking hold. Obama's approval numbers will start to creep up over the next few months

Looks like time for the Fox News Misinformation team to kick in

Fox News poll= 40% Approval

:slap:

Who'da thunk it?

Who'da thunk it?

If we are going to include a poll from Fox News we should also include one from the Huffington Post

After all......they are more "Fair and balanced"

Obama accepted the will of the majority by agreeing to extending the Bush tax rates.

It's no surprise his approval numbers have improved.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Obama's approval level generally increases when he is on vacation and not doing the business of government.

Who'da thunk it?

If we are going to include a poll from Fox News we should also include one from the Huffington Post

After all......they are more "Fair and balanced"

Actaully the "Real Clear Politics" poll takes into effect dozens of other polls. I'm not certain if the use Huffpo, but I think it's about 8 different sources. So actually that poll is very close to the truth.

just checked the link. It's 6. ABC, NBC, CNN are on there, so that should satify everyone.

Last edited:
Looks like I gotta post another lefty poll pwning thread...............................

uh oh another (R)etard thinking using the words troll and pwn is gonna get him laid......
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and Obama is still more popular than Reagan at this point

Obama - 1
Reagan - 0

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports
(snips)
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15.

It is important to remember that the Rasmussen Reports job approval ratings are based upon a sample of likely voters. Some other firms base their approval ratings on samples of all adults. President Obama's numbers are always several points higher in a poll of adults rather than likely voters. That's because some of the president's most enthusiastic supporters, such as young adults, are less likely to turn out to vote.

Once again in 2010, Rasmussen Reports polling once again provided an accurate preview of Election Night outcomes.

In 2008, Obama won 53%-46% and our final poll showed Obama winning 52% to 46%. While we were pleased with the final result, Rasmussen Reports was especially pleased with the stability of our results. On every single day for the last six weeks of the campaign, our daily tracking showed Obama with a stable and solid lead attracting more than 50% of the vote.

In 2004 George W. Bush received 50.7% of the vote while John Kerry earned 48.3%. Rasmussen Reports polling projected that Bush would win 50.2% to 48.5%. We were the only firm to project both candidates' totals within half a percentage point

Ho hum....

Americans told you what they think of Obama in November 2, 2010.

Not in Texas. There was no essay question on the ballot was there? President Obama was not on any ballot that I saw.

Forum List

Back