Obama approval rating at 42%

I believe the GOP will control the Senate with the next election and might even get the house. If either happens... Obama's policies are dead in the water.
So, even if Obama were to win reelection, he doesn't stand to be able to get much done... thank goodness....

Thats IF GOP wins big in November, which I believe they will.

And you really think Republicans will get something done? :lol:

If there were real journalists in the news media, this would be all over the front pages of American newspapers.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

"Overall, 42% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. That is the lowest level of approval yet measured for this president. Fifty-six percent (56%) now disapprove of his performance. "

He isn't at 42% the outlier Rasmussen is saying he is. Nobody would believe that polster. Except desperate wingnuts...

2008 Pollster Report Card

Yeah.... Except that grading was based on data from when McCain conceded, not the final data.

What's the difference, you might ask?

Well, there's quite a difference indeed, as the gap between McCain and Obama was at 6.5% at that point...

BUT the final tally had Obama beating my McCain by 7.2%.

Which means there were many major polling agencies that were much closer than Rasmussen, and that the "grade" on the link you posted is completely wrong.

Last edited:
Which begs the question, why is it that you people only use Rasmussen for all of your little troll posts?

Which begs the question, why is it that you people only use Rasmussen for all of your little troll posts?

I used the RCP average for a +1.2%. Even Carvell is pissed at 0bama on the BP spill. I suspect that a 3-4 point drop is in the offing.

I used the RCP average for a +1.2%. Even Carvell is pissed at 0bama on the BP spill. I suspect that a 3-4 point drop is in the offing.

Yes, but you're not a Troll.

I was referring to the OP.

I guess the same reason you get your 22% figure from MSNBC re:Latinos and the AZ law.:rolleyes:

If you dont like the facts, then try to attack the source..... typical

Last edited:
I believe the GOP will control the Senate with the next election and might even get the house. If either happens... Obama's policies are dead in the water.
So, even if Obama were to win reelection, he doesn't stand to be able to get much done... thank goodness....

Thats IF GOP wins big in November, which I believe they will.
Actually, the better way to rephrase that would be "I believe the GOP will control the House with the next election and MIGHT even get the Senate."

The House is quite possible. The Senate, however, is difficult, since there are only 100 members and only so many people running, with the most of them being Dems to have to beat.

I guess the same reason you get your 22% figure from MSNBC re:Latinos and the AZ law. :rolleyes:

If you dont like the facts, then try to attack the source..... typical

The "source" in this case being the only polling company that's 13% outside the margin of error of EVERY SINGLE OTHER agency.

Which is of course what the OP was about in the first place.

And I have no clue what you're referring to with your "22% figure". I don't pay attention to MSNBC, and they don't have a poll included in the RCP Average.

Oh, and, by the way, today's average is:

47.1 Approve, 46.3 Disapprove, Spread 0.8%

Rasmussen has:

45 Approve, 53 Disapprove, Spread -8%

Which only makes them 8.8% off from everyone else. That's better than their average at least, lol.

Forum List

Back