Obama approval rating at 42%

How about Condoleezza Rice or Colin Powell I would vote them in in a heart beat!

Hell how about Oprah? No one could beat her! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Powell isn't a true Republican.

Powell is indeed a true Republican, one of the few left who actually represents the mission of the Grand Old Party and has not been hijacked by the agenda of the Greedy Old Party of No.

Bullshit. A true Republican would never have endorsed a liberal Democrat.

You fail!!

If there were real journalists in the news media, this would be all over the front pages of American newspapers.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

"Overall, 42% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. That is the lowest level of approval yet measured for this president. Fifty-six percent (56%) now disapprove of his performance. "

He isn't at 42% the outlier Rasmussen is saying he is. Nobody would believe that polster. Except desperate wingnuts...

2008 Pollster Report Card

The Democrats are eager to know who the Republicans are going to pit agains Obama so they can start making up their lies. They've gotten bored of trashing Palin, they're hoping it's fresh meat.

My advice to the liberals is to start trashing every Republican.

What the liberals don't realize is that the person they trash seems to get even more popular. :eusa_shhh:

Republicans do quite well burying themselves. I expect that will continue as they will gain a few seats next November and return to their huffing and puffing propaganda, which as usual will only amount to all talk and no action.

Powell is indeed a true Republican, one of the few left who actually represents the mission of the Grand Old Party and has not been hijacked by the agenda of the Greedy Old Party of No.

Bullshit. A true Republican would never have endorsed a liberal Democrat.

You fail!!

Obama isn't a liberal Democrat. You must have a short memory. The health care bill almost didn't pass because liberal Democrats didn't think it went far enough, and they were already pissed off that the public option was off the table. Liberal Democrat Paul Krugman believed the stimulus package wasn't nearly enough, and convinced many liberal House members of that. Liberal Democrats have been very upset that don't-ask/don't-tell was put on the back burner; that Guantanamo remains open; that the two wars continue to be funded. Shall I go on? Or would you prefer to refresh your recent history and stop making dumb statements.

If there were real journalists in the news media, this would be all over the front pages of American newspapers.

"Overall, 42% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. That is the lowest level of approval yet measured for this president. Fifty-six percent (56%) now disapprove of his performance. "

He isn't at 42% the outlier Rasmussen is saying he is. Nobody would believe that polster. Except desperate wingnuts...

I never argued that Rasmussen didn't get most of their campaign poll numbers right. My argument has always been that their questions are skewed to obtain answers they want.

The Washington Monthly
"Rasmussen is a pretty good pollster whose results are within the range of accuracy one wants from a pollster. But polling is a crowded business. And Rasmussen doesn't also have a daily newspaper or a television network to tout his results. His business, however, requires attention. So how does he get that attention? Well in part he gets it with issue polling that, while basically methodologically sound, has question-wording that's designed to lead to conservative-friendly results. Then the results come out and conservatives tout the results as vindicating their position. It's free PR for Rasmussen, it's a morale booster and message-driver for the right."

The Democrats are eager to know who the Republicans are going to pit agains Obama so they can start making up their lies. They've gotten bored of trashing Palin, they're hoping it's fresh meat.

My advice to the liberals is to start trashing every Republican.

What the liberals don't realize is that the person they trash seems to get even more popular. :eusa_shhh:

Fact is...you have nobody.....NOBODY

The best available candidates don't have to fear the left, the have to fear the radical rightwing of their own party. The result is going to be a landslide by Obama as the once Grand and now just old Party puts up another sacrificial lamb

I though we were talking about anyone who could beat obama? I figured I would stay with black that way no one could call me a racist. :lol:

Hell anyone could win against Obama. just any random person out of the phonebook.

Oh and calling someone a racist doesn't carry much weight anymore, It's been used so much it's lost it's meaning.

And you are smoking what?

I though we were talking about anyone who could beat obama? I figured I would stay with black that way no one could call me a racist. :lol:

Hell anyone could win against Obama. just any random person out of the phonebook.

Oh and calling someone a racist doesn't carry much weight anymore, It's been used so much it's lost it's meaning.

Obviously, you are a racist......

:lol:

Obviously, you are a racist......

:lol:

You fellows sharing a bong?:lol:

How about Condoleezza Rice or Colin Powell I would vote them in in a heart beat!

Hell how about Oprah? No one could beat her! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Powell has always been a class act......its a shame he was tainted by his association with Bush/Cheney

parti4.png

There's why Rasmussen's polls in the last year all seem to favor Republicans. They're polling more Republicans than anyone else,

duh...

Well, then, go ahead and run a true Republican. Is Duke available?:lol:

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths you moonbats will go to drag up old KKK members (Duke was shunned by GOP by the way), but fail to see that Robert KKK Byrd is still serving as a Dem to this day.

And also... when Rasmussen was dragging "W" thru the dirt, the libs were all over it in the lamestream media.
:rolleyes:

catFail4.gif

parti4.png

There's why Rasmussen's polls in the last year all seem to favor Republicans. They're polling more Republicans than anyone else,

duh...

Can you give me some context for that chart? Is it saying that the party ID of those polled by the listed organizatons are more Democrat than Republican?

If so, then wouldn't that mean that the networks aren't polling enough Republicans?

My link indicated that Rassmussen and Gallup were the most accurate in 2008. Your chart has them polling fewer dems than the others, and in the same order, with Rassmussen leading Gallup in accuracy.

Well, then, go ahead and run a true Republican. Is Duke available?:lol:

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths you moonbats will go to drag up old KKK members (Duke was shunned by GOP by the way), but fail to see that Robert KKK Byrd is still serving as a Dem to this day.

And also... when Rasmussen was dragging "W" thru the dirt, the libs were all over it in the lamestream media.
:rolleyes:

catFail4.gif

Bush had become so unpopular during his second term, Rasmussen didn't have much choice if they wanted to stay alive.

Infield Infidel

Your only problem is that President Obama could stomp whatever stiff the Republicans choose to run in 2012 even if his approval is 25%

Care to name a name?

Sure..... how about Michelle Bauchman.... or Tom Tancredo.....or Jan Brewer....or Lt. Colonel Allen West... or Chris Christie ...or ..... ME!!!! :lol:

they have meds for those kinds of delusions now...

also for misleading, dishonest, O/P's.

RCP Average 5/15 - 5/25 -- 47.0 46.4 +0.6
CBS News 5/20 - 5/24 1054 A 47 43 +4
Quinnipiac 5/19 - 5/24 1914 RV 48 43 +5
CNN/Opinion Research 5/21 - 5/23 1023 A 51 46 +5
Rasmussen Reports 5/23 - 5/25 1500 LV 43 56 -13
Gallup 5/22 - 5/24 1547 A 48 44 +4
FOX News 5/18 - 5/19 900 RV 45 46 -1
Democracy Corps (D) 5/15 - 5/18 1000 RV 47 47

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

I believe the GOP will control the Senate with the next election and might even get the house. If either happens... Obama's policies are dead in the water.
So, even if Obama were to win reelection, he doesn't stand to be able to get much done... thank goodness....

Thats IF GOP wins big in November, which I believe they will.

Forum List

Back