Obama appoints KKK Leader to his administration

A link to a web site that provides no evidence for its claims is just evidence you are a parrot. There is nothing on that site which proves your claims. She just says the same things you do withotu providing any evidence.

Lack of evidence twice removed is still not evidence.

From the "About Sara" page on that site:

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

Sounds like her mission statement. Keep telling lies so weak-minded rubes like you believe them.

[Do you support ANYTHING that doesn't foster and support the destruction of America?

I support destroying people who spread lies and innuendo without evidence. It's good for America.

All this bluster is a sorry attempt to cover up the fact you have no evidence and suffer from extreme confirmation bias and just parrot shit you want to believe.

A word of advice: If you don't want to be publicly spanked again, bring evidence the next time you open your mouth and repeat something you heard somewhere else.

Better yet, ask your masters to give you some evidence. Watch them flop about.

Last edited:
Link to the evidence of these "racist roots"?

Once again, as someone else pointed out, you might be confusing NCLR with the 70s-era Raza Unida Party, which has nothing to do with NCLR.

Let me get this straight, you want me to believe that NCLR was totally unaware of the fact that La Raza Unida ever existed, and that they chose the name National Council of la Raza in complete ignorance. Would you give an organization that supported whites and called itself Knights of the Klan the same benefit of the doubt?

If not, I am not the one with a problem.

National Council of La Raza - founded in 1968.
Raza Unida Party - founded in 1970.

Whoops.

Almost whoops. They were around before 1970, just not organized, kinda of like the KKK existed for a while before it got organized.

MEChA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raza Unida Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like I said, unless you are willing to give both sides the exact same benefit of the doubt I am not the one with the problem. The fact that you are trying to throw up dates in order to make it look like one group predated the other indicates to me you are not willing to do that.

Let me get this straight, you want me to believe that NCLR was totally unaware of the fact that La Raza Unida ever existed, and that they chose the name National Council of la Raza in complete ignorance. Would you give an organization that supported whites and called itself Knights of the Klan the same benefit of the doubt?

Whoops.

:lol: Now what other bullshit will be thrown against the wall as an excuse for hating an entire group? :eusa_boohoo:

Why do you have no problem throwing the KKK up against any group that affiliates itself with them, yet think doing the same to other groups is racist?

I am white you god damn troll.

You want a cookie for that?

Seriously, stop posting shit, you sound like a complete dunce.

Look, you're a racist fuck - which is a big part of leftism. You sacks of shit seek any means of creating division.

It's a racial/nationalist supremacy group, shit fer brains.

Did ThinkProgress tell you that, stupid?

You apparently are a racist fuck who approves of the goal to create supremacy for "Hispanic" (really Mexican) culture, language and people in the United States.

Anything that works to dismantle the white, middle class is good with you, right?

Do you know anything about any of the things which you post about?

Have you ever had a thought not regurgitated by DemocraticUnderground?

Didn't think so.

You show a remarkable lack of knowledge so that's all I'm left to think.

You are a mindless dolt.

Go back to chanting your rulers name. "Ohhh Bahhh Bahhhh Bahhh Mahhhh."

Moron.

¿Que

Do you even read what you write? Where do you get off thinking that I'm a racist fuck?

What are you, a skinhead white supremacist or something? Do you think I'm a race traitor? Is that why you think I'm racist?

Grow up.

Also... Democratic Underground? Fucking lawl... that forum is so poorly designed compared to vbulletin that I could never hang out there.

So... it makes it funny that you're talking about regurgitating talking points... when you're sitting here talking about Democratic Underground like I somehow associate with that forum, and chanting Obama. Yes, because those aren't talking points. :laugh:

Idiot.

Ohhh... let me toss something in there that makes me actually sound racist.

White boy!

No... that sounds wrong coming from a white boy like myself.

You cracker! Whitey! Gringo! Honky!

Oh man... this is bad... a pasty fat white dude such as myself calling another fat pasty white dude all those slurs. So racist!

Last edited:

Whoops.

Almost whoops. They were around before 1970, just not organized, kinda of like the KKK existed for a while before it got organized.

Like I said, unless you are willing to give both sides the exact same benefit of the doubt I am not the one with the problem. The fact that you are trying to throw up dates in order to make it look like one group predated the other indicates to me you are not willing to do that.

Feel free to show me where I've been reactionary about groups from either side. I am willing, and I do give "both sides" the same benefit of the doubt.

I'm just not into the whole Glenn Beck chalkboard-6 degrees of separation game.

Whoops.

Feel free to show me where I've been reactionary about groups from either side. I am willing, and I do give "both sides" the same benefit of the doubt.

I'm just not into the whole Glenn Beck chalkboard-6 degrees of separation game.

I never said you are reactionary, I just pointed out that arguing a group is not racist even though it uses a racist term is a two way street. If you actually are willing to give whites with ties to racist groups the benefit of the doubt then you are a better person than I am, I prefer to condemn anyone, regardless of skin color, who displays any ties to racism.

In a move that only a fucking moron like Obama could make, the leader of the openly racist Mexican version of the Ku Klux Klan, La Raza, was appointed as head of the domestic policy council. Racist leader Cecilia Munoz will join to administration to sew the seeds of division and racism and foster hatred on behalf of Obama.

Former La Raza VP Cecilia Munoz Named WH Domestic Policy Director | TheBlaze.com
Obamaturd just loves to prove us right. What a moron.

A few points:

- According to your own article, Munoz is not joining the administration. She is already a member of the administration, and she is moving to a different job within the administration.

- Again from your cited article, the WSJ described her as "a high-profile and well-respected advocate for the Hispanic community". Your characterization of her as a Mexican Klansman might suggest racism, but not on her part.

- Again from your cited article, the National Council of La Raza is a US organization (headquartered in Washington DC, in fact), not a Mexican one.
Defending la razadaza idiots is as bad as being one of those idiots. Whether they are based in dc or not, they are still idiots.

¿Que

Do you even read what you write? Where do you get off thinking that I'm a racist fuck?

You support racial supremest organizations.

Sorry dude, if you wear the hood, it DOES make you a racist.

What are you, a skinhead white supremacist or something? Do you think I'm a race traitor? Is that why you think I'm racist?

That would be you, sparky.

Creating division among Americans is your game - you support racial supremest groups, I oppose them.

Oh, you think because they aren't white, it isn't racism?

Indeed.

Also... Democratic Underground? Fucking lawl... that forum is so poorly designed compared to vbulletin that I could never hang out there.

So... it makes it funny that you're talking about regurgitating talking points... when you're sitting here talking about Democratic Underground like I somehow associate with that forum, and chanting Obama. Yes, because those aren't talking points. :laugh:

Idiot.

White boy!

Oh man... this is bad... a pasty fat white dude such as myself calling another fat pasty white dude all those slurs. So racist!

It's pretty clear the hate sites do your thinking for you.

Another leftist sheep, bleating hatred on behalf of the party.

Oh, and eat salad occasionally - then you won't be fat.

The skinheads of the far right, particularly Uncensored and AmericanLast, are amazingly silly.

¿Que

You support racial supremest organizations.

Sorry dude, if you wear the hood, it DOES make you a racist.

That would be you, sparky.

Creating division among Americans is your game - you support racial supremest groups, I oppose them.

Oh, you think because they aren't white, it isn't racism?

Indeed.

Idiot.

White boy!

It's pretty clear the hate sites do your thinking for you.

Another leftist sheep, bleating hatred on behalf of the party.

Oh, and eat salad occasionally - then you won't be fat.

Wait a second... I'm a skinhead white supremacist because I don't think La Raza is equivalent to the KKK?

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE?

HOW STUPID ARE YOU!?

p.s. your salad joke is lame. You actually think you can make the self deprecating humor fat guy feel bad about his weight? Whitey, please.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back