Obama apparently NOT going to surrender to the terrorists

So when did you become a fan of McCain and his opinions?

As soon as he lost the election of course.

Just wait and see, McCain will quickly become once more the favorite Republican of the Left, and Many libs on this board. One they could vote for, unless of course he actually runs.

That's not quite true. I said they have the right to defend themselves. I have not said that their current actions constitute self defense.

Perhaps convenience is not the right word. What I'm trying to say is that they resort to bombing from planes in order to reduce their own military casualties, and in doing so kill more civilians. I fail to see why their desire to reduce their military casualties gives them the right to increase their opponents civilian casualties.

No.

They're attacking others besides Hamas. They may only intended to attack Hamas, but they're attacking others in addition to Hamas.

I disagree.

Defense, by definition, is against those who attacked. How can one claim self defense when killing people who've not attacked?

Perhaps I misunderstand but are you arguing that all 'war' must be met by least able?

They're attacking others besides Hamas. They may only intended to attack Hamas, but they're attacking others in addition to Hamas.

No they are attacking Hamas. Hamas is hiding among the "others" you speak of. The ones you call innocents, who are in fact standing by and allowing Hamas to send rockets into Israel and then hide among them. The ones who voted Hamas into power in the first place.

Defense, by definition, is against those who attacked. How can one claim self defense when killing people who've not attacked?

Once again how can you not call it defense when Israel attacks its attacker (hamas) who is hiding among civilians, and some of the civilians dies as a result?

The world was safe under Clinton...

Khobar towers, the USS Cole, bombings in the No Fly Zones, blown up aspirin factories, two US embassies and a hell of a lot of Africans killed in their destruction, The Rwanda massacre, Darfur, and that's just the highlights of the crap happening in the world on Clinton's watch.

You have sir a most peculiar definition of safe

Forum List

Back